Large List of Magic Books, DVD's, Tricks

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jonathan Brown

Large List of Magic Books, DVD's, Tricks

Postby Jonathan Brown » October 17th, 2012, 9:36 pm

OK fellow magicians: A close friend of mine has fallen on hard times and as the grand finale his car just crapped out. So he is trying to sell a chunk of his magic collection and put me in charge. It's a big list so to make it VERY easy to read, manage and see what's available I have created a Google Doc Spreadsheet showing all the items, prices, condition, S&H and it's availability. All you have to do is click the link at the very bottom of this post and you will be taken directly to the list, no Google account required. Here's a few particulars to keep in mind:

NONE of the DVD's are in hard cases. Some are scratched but all have been tested and play. He reduced them to a disc binder to conserve space, so you will receive the ORIGINAL DISC only, NO CASE. I would prefer to keep sets together if at all possible. The shipping is $1 FLAT PER DVD. A four volume set is $4 to ship etc.

Shipping is listed per item (and in some cases included) but for large orders, I will combine the shipping to accommodate all items and make it easier on the wallet.

PayPal ONLY. International shipping can be worked out on a case by case basis- please contact me for a quote.

Inquiries, requests for actual photos (which I am happy to provide) and all other questions can be made here or at closeupdeceptions@gmail.com Email will probably get you a quicker response.

SO what are you waiting for? Click the link below and browse and find something you like!!! Thanks for looking and if you are having any difficulties please contact me!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2QVE#gid=0

Jonathan Brown
100 Richardson Run
Apartment I
Williamsburg, VA 23188
804-313-1420
closeupdeceptions@gmail.com

Jonathan Brown

Re: Large List of Magic Books, DVD's, Tricks

Postby Jonathan Brown » October 20th, 2012, 12:58 am

Prices LOWERED and a few items added...most DVD's are $10 a piece! A steal! Make me an offer if you see something you like and maybe we can work something out! Thanks for looking- my friend is greatly appreciative of your support!

-Jonathan

Jonathan Brown

Re: Large List of Magic Books, DVD's, Tricks

Postby Jonathan Brown » November 6th, 2012, 1:41 pm

To all that made purchases in the past few weeks, myself and the friend I was trying to help say a BIG THANK YOU! To those who have asked- the list has been taken down and we made enough money to get him on his way (unless another unforeseen problem occurs). All packages have been shipped and the remainder of his collection was happily taken back into his possession! Although it was nice having an expanded library for a few weeks to browse....Thanks again to everyone and have a great holiday season!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”