Tim Trono leaves Murphy's. New contact for product submissions,

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Murphy's Magic

Tim Trono leaves Murphy's. New contact for product submissions,

Postby Murphy's Magic » August 29th, 2012, 1:18 pm

It is with sadness that we announce the departure of Tim Trono from Murphys Magic Supplies, Inc. (MMS) effective 9/07/12. After over twelve and a half years of service, Tim has become one of the main faces of MMS to many of you in the industry. He will be missed by the entire MMS team, vendors and magicians alike. We wish him well on his new adventure.

Effective immediately, as we look to fill this position and to help facilitate this change, please send all new product purchase requests and/or questions to kathy@murphymagic.com. Kathy Carini will be personally reviewing and delegating all requests internally.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Michelle Quinn (Manager of Sales and Purchasing) at 916-290-6069 or michelle@murphysmagic.com.

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Re: Tim Trono leaves Murphy's. New contact for product submissions,

Postby Matthew Field » August 29th, 2012, 3:09 pm

I've known Tim Trono for more than 20 years, and he has always been a gentleman and his services to magic have been extraordinary. I wish him all the best in whatever venture is in store for him next.

Mark Murphy and his team at Murphy's Magic Supplies have also been extremely kind to me over the past 8 years, and they are a pleasure to work with.

Matt Field

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » August 29th, 2012, 3:22 pm

Ditto. I met Tim about 20 years ago in Sacramento and he's a class act. Good luck Tim: I know that you will do well!

Dustin

IrishMagicNews

Postby IrishMagicNews » August 29th, 2012, 4:42 pm

I wish Tim all the best. I had a chance brief encounter with him in Blackpool a few years back and he was super nice, which was all the more impressive has he was pretty much David Blaine's security detail for the weekend.

More impressive was he remembered me a couple of years later. I don't lecture or sell merch or invent yet he had plenty of time for me.

Best of luck to you TIm,

Brendan
Brendan

News, Lectures, Societies & Magic in Ireland
http://www.IrishMagicNews.com

Shenanigans the irish magic convention 2-4 May 2014 Dublin
http://www.IrishMagicConvention.com

Bob Farmer

Postby Bob Farmer » August 29th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Tim is a great guy and deserves the best of luck.

Return to “Buzz”