Ho, Ho, Ho...These Collectibles are ready for your Show!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Gene Voshell
Favorite Magician: Johnny Thompson, Ash Adams

Ho, Ho, Ho...These Collectibles are ready for your Show!

Postby Gene Voshell » November 30th, 2011, 11:39 pm

[size:26pt][color:#FF0000][font:Arial Black]These Holiday Show Stoppers
were made in the USA![/font][/color]
[/size]

[color:#33CC00][font:Arial Black][size:26pt]They are now ready for your
show or...[/size][/font][/color]
[size:26pt][font:Arial Black][color:#FF0000]will Santa be leaving these
Magical Collectibles
under your tree?[/color][/font][/size]

[font:Arial Black][size:26pt]Make your list and order today![/size][/font]

[img:center]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/Magic1_016/VisionsoftheSeason.jpg[/img]

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]There is still time for these visions of magic collectibles to find their way under your tree this Holiday Season!

Just make you list and have your special Santa contact Gene Voshell today.

Deliveries can still be delivered before the BIG DAY!

a. Hydrostatic Style Magic Milk Bottles from the 1940s. Fill the bottle with milk during your performance. Place a piece of paper on the mouth of the bottle, invert the bottle and remove the paper. The milk stays suspended!
Only [color:#FF0000]5[/color] quart size milk bottles are available @ $36.00 USD each; price includes postage in USA ONLY. International rates depend on your location.

b. Mental Kolorama I currently have [color:#FF0000]1[/color] collectible unit available. Each unit is numbered, comes complete with updated, well written and easy to understand instructions and a certificate of authenticity with the owners name and unit number. Each unit is handmade; the base is made of red oak with recessed cup style ball holders along with 4-skid resistant base bumpers. Each wood lathed ball is 2 in diameter and painted in bright brilliant colors that reflects the construction of magics past. So beautiful, this effect will enhance your performance -or- at least your display case!

GRAND PERFORMANCE: One of the three Colored Balls is mentally thought of by an assistant and their positions are switched on the stand as many times as he or she would like. During the switching of the positions the magician has had his back to the assistant and audience. Upon turning around and without hesitation he tells the assistant which Colored Ball was mentally selected. Cost is $79.99 USD and includes priority shipping in the USA ONLY. International rates depend on your location.

c. Picture Perfect. Very simple performing principals, Huge Miracle Impact for your audience!

Only [color:#FF0000]5[/color] available. Here is a reproduction of a card in frame using craftsmanship of the past. Ive always admired the workmanship of past magic apparatus crafters, seldom seen today and their basic miracle principals that many encompassed.

Picture Perfect, sitting on the magicians table is a beautiful silver color tone easel displaying an empty red wood finish picture frame. A handkerchief is introduced, opened and shown on both sides and placed on the table. The frame is removed from the easel, opened and the back panel, inside black mat, glass and wood frame are all shown. The frame is placed in the center of the handkerchief and reassembled; corners of the handkerchief gathered and handed to a spectator for good keeping. Another assistant is selected and introduced to the audience. A deck of cards is shuffled and a card chosen, viewed by assistant and audience then placed back into the deck; it had been concealed from magician the entire time. The deck is reshuffled and faces shown to the assistant, but his card can not be found; this viewing may be repeated. The spectator is asked to carefully remove the frame from the handkerchief and there in the frame behind the glass is the selected card. Each unit comes with display easel, hand cut interior black picture mat, clear acrylic glass with trimmed corners for your and your audiences safety, handkerchief and deck of special cards. Each unit is numbered and comes with a set of performance instructions a certificate of ownership bearing the purchasers name, date of purchase, unit number and all is packaged in a handsome black leatherette latch clasp storage/carry case (case measures 14-3/4" wide x 8-1/4 deep x 3" high; foam fitting interior for apparatus).
Price per collectible unit is $150.00 USD and includes Priorty S&H, insurance and confirmation number in USA only. International shipping rates will be based on destination.

d. Block Off. Only [color:#FF0000]5[/color] available. Each Block Off Rope Illusion is handmade of golden oak, hand polished and numbered. The effect comes with a certificate of authenticity with each owners name along with well written and illustrated instructions.

Great item for the collector or performer!

This effect is something seldom seen today, why not introduce a vintage style piece of magic to your program; audiences of the 2000s are astonished when they see this effect performed!

Performer places block on rope, two assistants hold each end of the rope. The magician places a silk over the block, reaches under the silk and removes the block.

Priced at $30.99 USD and includes Block, 6-foot Rope prepared with no-fray ends, Instructions and S&H included with package in USA ONLY! International shipping costs will be based on destination.[/font][/size]

[size:23pt][font:Book Antiqua]To order -or- for further information e-mail
Gene Voshell at [color:#3366FF]Vosh45@comcast.net[/color][/font][/size]

Gene Voshell
Philadelphia Vicinity
(856) 630-7772 (eastern standard time)

Gene Voshell

Re: Ho, Ho, Ho...These Collectibles are ready for your Show!

Postby Gene Voshell » December 1st, 2011, 10:33 pm

[size:26pt][font:Book Antiqua]I've had a few conjuror's ask for some closeup photos of the effects I'm currently offering, so here you go...[/font][/size]

[img:left]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/Magic1_016/PicturePicture.jpg[/img]

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]Picture Perfect. [color:#FF0000]ONLY 5 ARE AVAILABLE![/color] Very simple performing principals, Huge Miracle Impact for your audience![/font][/size]

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]Price per collectible unit is $150.00 USD and includes Priorty S&H, insurance and confirmation number in USA only. International shipping rates will be based on destination.[/font][/size]

[img:left]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/Magic1_016/kolorarama-1.jpg[/img]

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]Mental Kolorama. [color:#FF0000]ONLY 1 IS AVAILABLE![/color] Price per collectible unit is $79.99 USD and includes Priorty S&H, insurance and confirmation number in USA only. International shipping rates will be based on destination.[/font][/size]

[img:left]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/Magic1_016/HydrostaticMilkBottle.jpg[/img]

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]Hydrostatic Milk Bottle. [color:#FF0000]ONLY 5 ARE AVAILABLE![/color] Price per collectible Quart Size Only unit is $36.00 USD and includes Priorty S&H, insurance and confirmation number in USA only. International shipping rates will be based on destination. I currently do not have any Pint Size Bottles Available.[/font][/size]

[img:left]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/Magic1_016/Block-OFF-Rope.jpg[/img]

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]Block-OFF-Rope. [color:#FF0000]ONLY 5 ARE AVAILABLE![/color] Price per collectible unit is $30.99 USD and includes Priorty S&H, insurance and confirmation number in USA only. International shipping rates will be based on destination.[/font][/size]

[size:23pt]To order -or- for further information e-mail
Gene Voshell at [color:#3366FF]Vosh45@comcast.net[/color]
[/size]

[size:23pt][color:#33CC00]--Paypal Payment Preferred--[/color][/size]

Gene Voshell
Philadelphia Vicinity

Don Wilson

Postby Don Wilson » December 3rd, 2011, 8:06 pm

Gene,
Looks like some more of your quality items! I have been very satisfied with the items purchased from you in the past.
True collectibles! Don

Gene Voshell

Postby Gene Voshell » December 3rd, 2011, 8:46 pm

Hi Don,
Thank you for your kind words and so very glad to hear you are a very satisfied customer with some of my past collectible effects.
Gene

Gene Voshell

Postby Gene Voshell » December 13th, 2011, 7:19 am

[size:23pt]There is still time to order one of these vintage and collectible style effects to arrive just before the [color:#FF6666]BIG DAY![/color][/size]

[size:17pt]Hydrostatic Milk Bottle. ONLY [color:#FF0000]4[/color] ARE NOW AVAILABLE! Price per collectible Quart Size Only unit is $36.00 USD and includes Priorty S&H, insurance and confirmation number in USA only. International shipping rates will be based on destination. I currently do not have any Pint Size Bottles Available.[/size]

[size:26pt]To order -or- for further information e-mail
Gene Voshell at [color:#3366FF]Vosh45@comcast.net[/color][/size]

Gene Voshell
Philadelphia Vicinity

Gene Voshell

There's still time for Christmas Delivery!

Postby Gene Voshell » December 19th, 2011, 7:28 am

[size:17pt][font:Book Antiqua]Yes Virginia,

There still is time to order and receive one of this collectible effects and place it under the tree for Christmas morning for your special Magi. Order Monday or Tuesday this week and your package of magic should arrive in the United States only by Christmas Eve.

Check the effects and pricing below.

Thank you and have a wonderful holiday!
Gene
[/font][/size]

[size:26pt]To order -or- for further information e-mail Gene Voshell at [color:#3333FF]Vosh45@comcast.net[/color][/size]

Gene Voshell
Philadelphia Vicinity

Gene Voshell

Although the Holiday's are over...I still have a few Collectibles are ready for your Show!

Postby Gene Voshell » January 8th, 2012, 9:11 pm

Although the last remaining collectible, "Mental Kolorama" has been sold I still have the following effects available: 5 Picture Perfects, 4 Hydrostatic Milk Bottles and 5 Block Off Rope Illusions. All effects have been professionally constructed, are limited numbered releases except for the Hydrostatic Milk Bottles, come with certificates of ownership and all are complete with well written and very understandable performance instructions.

If you are interested in owning one of these magic miracles review the write ups and photographs in this posting.

Please e-mail me at [color:#3366FF]Vosh45@comcast.net[/color] to either inquire about any of the effects or to make a purchase.

Paypal Payment is Preferred

Gene Voshell
Philadelphia Vicinity

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”