Harry Lorayne's SPECIAL EFFECTS

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
Harry Lorayne

Harry Lorayne's SPECIAL EFFECTS

Postby Harry Lorayne » October 19th, 2011, 12:17 am

I tried to copy/paste the full-page ad for my new book, SPECIAL EFFECTS, here as I usually do - but couldn't make it work - I'm a lousy computer person. Really. If you'd like me to email a copy to you, send your email address to me, at: harrylorayne@earthlink.net and it will be done. Best - Harry Lorayne.

Harry Lorayne

Re: Harry Lorayne's SPECIAL EFFECTS

Postby Harry Lorayne » October 19th, 2011, 9:36 am

Hey Thanks: How the heck did you do it? Best - Harry L.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 19th, 2011, 9:41 am

Harry, you have to use a web-based photo-hosting service like Photobucket. You upload the image to Photobucket, then it will give you a special code that you paste into your message. When you post your message, the image shows up.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Xabi

Postby Xabi » October 19th, 2011, 10:41 am

Harry Lorayne wrote: I tried to copy/paste the full-page ad for my new book, SPECIAL EFFECTS, here as I usually do - but couldn't make it work - I'm a lousy computer person. Really. If you'd like me to email a copy to you, send your email address to me, at: harrylorayne@earthlink.net and it will be done. Best - Harry Lorayne.

Wow!

I want one.

I had no idea you were on Genii Harry

Harry Lorayne

Postby Harry Lorayne » October 19th, 2011, 11:02 am

Richie: Unfortunately, that's all Greek to me. Even worse - I know a little Greek!

Xabi: If you want one, order one. No?

Xabi

Postby Xabi » October 19th, 2011, 11:57 am

Harry Lorayne wrote: Richie: Unfortunately, that's all Greek to me. Even worse - I know a little Greek!

Xabi: If you want one, order one. No?

I just emailed you Harry

real name Jamie - you very kindly agreed to signing my copy.

Harry Lorayne

Postby Harry Lorayne » October 20th, 2011, 11:59 pm

Let me try to straighten out a stupidity of mine. When I emailed the full-page ad for SPECIAL EFFECTS to all those on my email list, the "Subject" said "SPECIAL EFFECTS 3." I simply didn't notice that "3." So, quite a few people have contacted me asking if they've missed out on SPECIAL EFFECTS, 1 and 2!! No, no. That's the stupidity I'm referring to. What it is is that that ad was the third one submitted to me - that's the one I selected to use. And, I never saw that darn "3" in the Subject of the email I sent. So, please forgive - there was/is no SPECIAL EFFECTS 1 and 2! There's only the current one - and I should have copies to send out to all the buyers shortly. Best - Harry L.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”