IBM Ring 334 to host Morgan Strebler lecture, Myrtle Beach, SC

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Mike Heidtman

IBM Ring 334 to host Morgan Strebler lecture, Myrtle Beach, SC

Postby Mike Heidtman » August 3rd, 2011, 11:32 am

I.B.M. Ring 334, The Grand Strand Magician's Society

This Thursday night, August 4th, 7:00PM, Ring 334 will be host to Metal-bending Mentalist, Morgan Strebler at the Magic Loft. This is event is free for all members and guests. Morgan will be opening his own show soon at the PBF Theater here in Myrtle Beach. For more information and directions on finding the Magic Loft call 843.626.8191. We will see you all there this Thursday !!

Cap'n Mike Heidtman
President, I.B.M. Ring 334
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike Heidtman

Re: IBM Ring 334 to host Morgan Strebler lecture, Myrtle Beach, SC

Postby Mike Heidtman » August 5th, 2011, 10:56 am

Quite a large group of magicians gathered in Myrtle Beach, SC last night as I.B.M. Ring 334, The Grand Strand Magician's Society, hosted Mind & Metal Bending Mentalist, Morgan Strebler, at the Magic Loft. Morgan began by performing many of things that he uniquely does so well then led a true 'hands on' workshop on his Liquid Metal routine and other effects. All of those in attendance can attest to the fact that even when you know the method the 'moves' can still be a challenge. Morgan's lecture is highly recommended.

Morgan is relocating here to Myrtle Beach to open the new Pat Boone Family Theater where he will be the house illusionist. He has also expressed his intent to become a member of Ring 334 and actively participate in the group. Needless to say we all welcome Morgan and his family and crew to Myrtle Beach and wish them the best of success with their new performance theater.

Mike Heidtman
President, IBM Ring 334
Grand Strand Magician's Society
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”