Value of Lassen coins?

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
mrgoat

Value of Lassen coins?

Postby mrgoat » July 12th, 2011, 9:25 am

Gentlemen. I am clearly being stupid, but I cannot see prices on Mr Lassen's site.

I have a 1891 gravity flipper with 3 other dollars that I don't use and wish to sell the set.

No idea of value.

Can anyone help, or show me where the prices part on his site is, as I am clearly being a big silly!

Thanks

Tom Gilbert

Re: Value of Lassen coins?

Postby Tom Gilbert » July 12th, 2011, 4:22 pm

I think with the silver prices jumping all over, he doesn't post prices unless he has items to sell. Probably best to contact him on his Cool Otis site.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » July 12th, 2011, 4:31 pm

If you want to get an estimate, have a look at the prices in his blog: http://coolotis.wordpress.com/

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » July 12th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Alfred wrote:If you want to get an estimate, have a look at the prices in his blog: http://coolotis.wordpress.com/

I'm clearly being very dense, but I couldn't see any prices there either.

Clearly makes sense about silver prices.

I guess I'll just pop them on ebay and see what happens. I wanted to sell them here, but I've not got a clue what they are worth.

And as his work seems to be more in demand than usual, maybe someone will want to pay to queue jump.

:)

Thanks for the tips.

Damian

Tom Gilbert

Postby Tom Gilbert » July 12th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Here's a quote from his web site, although the date isn't the same. Posting from January 2011.

5 Soft Morgan Gravity Flippers. $250 each. ASTOUNDING INNER BEAUTY! Soft Morgan expanded shell, 4 coins, and Gravity Flipper. Complete set $600. ITS GOT THE FEEL YOU WANT! One set very soft MorgansUnexpanded remilled shell and 5 shrunken and remilled

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » July 13th, 2011, 3:50 am

Tom Gilbert wrote:Here's a quote from his web site, although the date isn't the same. Posting from January 2011.

5 Soft Morgan Gravity Flippers. $250 each. ASTOUNDING INNER BEAUTY! Soft Morgan expanded shell, 4 coins, and Gravity Flipper. Complete set $600. ITS GOT THE FEEL YOU WANT! One set very soft MorgansUnexpanded remilled shell and 5 shrunken and remilled

Great, got a ball park now, thanks man!

Return to “General”