Gregory Wilson Chicago Area Lecture June 8 ( Wednesday)

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Tom Dobrowolski

Gregory Wilson Chicago Area Lecture June 8 ( Wednesday)

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » May 26th, 2011, 9:29 am

On Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 7 p.m., Midwest Magic is Proud to Present:
Gregory Wilson

Two-Time FISM Award Winning World Magic Champion--Back by popular demand, Gregory Wilson comes back to Chicago with his new lecture, The Honest Con-Man.

He killed 'em last time he was here, so get ready, 'cause HE'S BAAAACK!

For nearly 2 decades, he has been teaching his unique style of magic, as well as performing for many Fortune 500 Companies and is a 2-time FISM award winning World Magic Champion. Gregory Wilson is much more than a magician. He breaks stereotypes and the law at the same time!

As a world-class sleight of hand artist (okay, con artist), he earns his laughs and living with pick-pocketing, card-sharking, street-swindling and psychological deceptions. Picture The Sting and Catch Me If You Can. In Gregs show, nothing is what it seems. Youll question reality and before you know it, hes Con In 60 Seconds! He has wowed and worked with such celebrities as Ted Danson, Mel Brooks, Anne Bancroft, Jason Alexander, Dean Koontz, Paul Haggis, Bill Pullman, Kevin Pollack, Bill Walton, Rod Laver, Jim Brown, Larry Elder, Wynton Marsalis, Natalie Cole, Pat Benatar, Aerosmith, Stone Temple Pilots, Jefferson Starship and Heart. His con artistry has been seen in the movies, on TV and in some of the finest theaters worldwide. His experience will provide you the experience of a lifetime.

Come and participate in one of the most sought out lecturers the magic world has ever seen. His lecture is practical and real. How often has it been when you are asked to perform and you're not prepared? When those so-called unplanned opportunities arise, youll always be prepared to do extraordinary things using ordinary stuff! Gregory will teach you how to convert everyday objects into devastating weapons of deception. These are not just abbreviated quickies, but complete routines that are good enough to do at your next paid performance! After his lecture, youll never be caught off guard again.

You know the scene: They found out youre a magician-a crowd gathers. They all demand, Show us a trick, show us a trick. You sheepishly pat your pockets as beads of sweat dive off your furrowed brow. The only thing you can muster is, Sorry, I dont have anything with me. If this is uncomfortably familiar, then worry no more. With Gregory Wilsons The Honest Con-Man Lecture, the first thing to disappear will be that pile of sad excuses. No longer will you say, I left my talent in my other jacket. Or, What do I look like, a trick monkey? Or even worse, Has anyone seen my Invisible Deck? Gregory will teach you simple, yet stunning effects with normal objects. Of course, he will feature some of his greatest hits for those who just love his style and his awesome card techniques. Plus, the emphasis is on the entertainment. So, instead of a dry and boring lecture, youll experience a rip-roaring, fast-paced, high-energy, laugh-out-loud, audience-involving SHOW!!! There is something for everyone!

Why else did Paul Harris devote a complete chapter to Gregory Wilson in his Classic books: The Art of Astonishment. Because Gregory Wilson is that good! He is also the inventor of the The Stockholder which won Best Trick of 1996-Magic Menu. His other best selling tricks, videos, and dvds include: Hundy 500, Freakeye, Double Take, Off The Cuff, On The Spot, Card Stunts, Kiss Off, Dishonest Abe, Pyro-Technic Pasteboards, Gregory Wilson In Action 1/2/3, and his latest best-selling, Pointless.

When you see Gregory Wilson Live, your magic will change forever!
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!
Tickets are $20 and seating in order of reservation, so call (847) 455-4288 or stop in today!

Midwest Magic
9706 Franklin Av.
Franklin Park, IL 60131
847-455-4288
www.midwestmagic.net

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”