PRESENTACION DE MAGO MARCOS

Discuss the art of Children's Entertainment with your fellow performers.
magomarcos

PRESENTACION DE MAGO MARCOS

Postby magomarcos » March 8th, 2011, 9:08 pm

Me presento aqui pues no encontre donde se presentan los nuevos miembros.

Solicito autorizacion para integrar el foro y escribir en espaol, soy Uruguayo y estoy residiendo en Houston Tx.

Gracias a traductor de google puedo seguir sus comentarios en el foro, espero que ustedes puedan hacer lo mismo.

Mi web www.alegriaydiversion.com

Autor del libro TRU LA LA Congreso de Magia Infantil Unipersonal.

Mi preferencia en magia es general y estoy especializado en magia infantil.
Saludos Mago Marcos * www.alegriaydiversion.com
Sorry, my texts are translated by Google

Richard Perrin

Re: PRESENTACION DE MAGO MARCOS

Postby Richard Perrin » March 9th, 2011, 12:49 am

?
Last edited by Richard Perrin on March 9th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: I don't understand. English is the only text I can read. I'm sorry if I'm rude.

Richard Hatch

Postby Richard Hatch » March 9th, 2011, 3:12 am

magomarcos wrote:Me presento aqui pues no encontre donde se presentan los nuevos miembros.

Solicito autorizacion para integrar el foro y escribir en espaol, soy Uruguayo y estoy residiendo en Houston Tx.

Gracias a traductor de google puedo seguir sus comentarios en el foro, espero que ustedes puedan hacer lo mismo.

Mi web www.alegriaydiversion.com

Autor del libro TRU LA LA Congreso de Magia Infantil Unipersonal.

Mi preferencia en magia es general y estoy especializado en magia infantil.

Roughly: "I am introducing myself here as I don't see where new members introduce themselves.
I would like permission to join the forum and write in Spanish. I am Uruguayan and live in Houston, Texas.
Thanks to Google translator I can follow the comments on this forum, and I hope that you will be able to do the same [i.e., follow mine in Spanish using the translator].
My website is (see link above).
I am the author of the book TRU LA LA Congress [convention] of Universal Children's Magic [I believe this may have been an event held in Spain, looking at his website].
I like all kinds of magic but specialize in children's magic."

Alfred

Postby Alfred » March 9th, 2011, 6:59 am

Thanks Richard for the translation.

I would say that "TRU LA LA Congreso de Magia Infantil Unipersonal" (TRU LA LA Kids Magic Individual Convention) is the title of the book authored by Mago Marcos, especially since no such convention has been ever held in Spain... at least none that I'm aware of ;-)

Richard Hatch

Postby Richard Hatch » March 9th, 2011, 10:20 am

Thanks, Alfred. Here's a link to information about the book on his site:

http://alegriaydiversiongarantizada.es. ... LA-LA-.htm

It shows a photo of him video conferencing at some kind of children's magic convention in Madrid (he stayed in Houston) in October 2007. It sounds to me like the book is a transcription of presentations at that conference, plus Mago Marco's own thoughts on the subject of children's magic. But I don't have the book and could be wrong!

magomarcos

Postby magomarcos » March 9th, 2011, 1:13 pm

I Would Say That "TRU LA LA Congress Sole Child Magic (Magic Kids TRU LA LA Single Convention) is the title of the book authored by Wizard Mark
True imaginary congress, written after a conference in Madrid online. The book is being translated into English, in reading the pros and cons of how to make a magical holiday for children.
Saludos Mago Marcos * www.alegriaydiversion.com

Sorry, my texts are translated by Google

Return to “Children's Entertainment”