Mental Epic Compendium by Paul Romhany

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
trip666

Mental Epic Compendium by Paul Romhany

Postby trip666 » November 10th, 2010, 5:07 pm

I recently got this book by Paul. It is a great collection of ideas for Mental Epic. It explains routines that use all the various boards out there and even close up versions that use just envelopes or cards.

Lots of fantastic ideas, presentations, subtleties, etc. There were two ideas in the beginning that really made me smile. One was just a very clever way of covering the third force item. It was extremely funny and deceptive.

There's a very deceptive idea by Paul that mixes Ted K's Target Number with a Mental Epic board.

Anyway, it's a book that should be in everyone's collection. There are many things inside that will spark new ideas and presentations.

It's over 300 pages and sells for $50 at Hocus Pocus and you can get it at other dealers. Well worth it.

Greg

promhany

Re: Mental Epic Compendium by Paul Romhany

Postby promhany » November 11th, 2010, 2:12 am

Thank you Greg. I appreciate the review. I am incredibly proud of this book and it's getting the attention it deserves. Not because of the book but because of Mental Epic. This book has over 45 contributors from the whose who in magic and mentalism. It is also available from a very select few dealers and myself of course.
The dealers who carry this include
Hocus-Pocus
Stevens Magic Emporium
H&R Books
Extreme Magic Makeover (my company)

I am starting to be incredibly selective about who carries my line of products now. This book has been in the works for a few years now and I want people to buy it who know the true value of this book.

Regards
Paul Romhany

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”