An Ha Lim August Issue

Discuss the latest feature articles in Genii.
CHRIS

An Ha Lim August Issue

Postby CHRIS » August 1st, 2010, 12:57 am

In 2008 I had the pleasure of competing in the World Magic Seminar Gold Lions Head International contest. In that contest I saw in my opinion the greatest card manipulation act I had ever seen. An Ha Lim was so amazing he brought tears to my eyes. I never enjoyed losing a magic contest so much... because I knew I was witnessing something special something I felt was a once in a lifetime performer. What a great choice for the cover I always wanted to learn more about him and where he came from. Next day off I am running to Denny and Lees and getting this issue.

CHRIS

Re: An Ha Lim August Issue

Postby CHRIS » August 1st, 2010, 1:11 am

Ken Northridge

Re: An Ha Lim August Issue

Postby Ken Northridge » August 22nd, 2010, 8:29 am

Congratulations on a telling interview. I was most impressed with Ha Lims revelation that he normally practices 5 to 6 hours a day, and when practicing for a competition he ups it to 16 to 18 hours a day. And 2 of those hours he just practices his image, no cards involved. It really gives you a glimpse into what it takes to become a champion at this level.

I would have liked to hear how he selected his music. Other than that it was a great interview.

Return to “Feature Articles”