Luca Volpe DVD

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
Gene Ferguson

Luca Volpe DVD

Postby Gene Ferguson » February 10th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Just watched a great new DVD released by Titanasmagic.com. Luca
Volpe's "Thought of Card in Balloon". This is Luca's first video effort and it's a winner in my opinion. The detailed work on several versions are presented with my favorite being the thought of card and name solo version. A very clean stage presentation is included in the bonus section.

Luca also has a new ebook entitled "Horus" available from Titanas. Several effects directly from his performing repertoire. The P.D.R. rotine is a real worker.

I look forward to future releases from Volpe.

Bill Montana

Re: Luca Volpe DVD

Postby Bill Montana » April 18th, 2010, 1:49 am

Gene I too saw the new DVD and I must say the quality of the effect contained in this DVD were brilliant.
If your interested in my work go to www.mentalistlab.com Ceromancy is available now.

Frank Yuen

Postby Frank Yuen » April 18th, 2010, 5:22 am

Does he give any credits for the balloon rattle gimmick idea? $30.oo seeems awful expensive for selling an idea that isn't his and the basic applications that immediately come to mind if you know that idea.

Eugene2

Postby Eugene2 » April 18th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Frank Yuen wrote:Does he give any credits for the balloon rattle gimmick idea? $30.oo seeems awful expensive for selling an idea that isn't his and the basic applications that immediately come to mind if you know that idea.

Yes. This is old idea right. Did Mr. Luca invent it. Must be old man.
Keep to the Code

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”