FS: RNT2 and Other Cups, Don England Dice Cup and Okito Boxes (booklets coming)

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
James Kernen

FS: RNT2 and Other Cups, Don England Dice Cup and Okito Boxes (booklets coming)

Postby James Kernen » February 22nd, 2010, 4:13 pm

I have about 30 items for sale from my collection ranging from RNT2 cups, Johnson Cups (a Copper Set, plus some brass sets with special finishes applied by RNT2), The Ambitious Card Leather Ren Faire cups, and some nice wooden props made by Don England.

I am working on adding a list of my remaining lecture notes and booklets starting tonight and add more more this coming weekend.

I am not a dealer so whatever I have listed is usually limited to just one item. In a few cases, I have a couple of duplicates or versions of a similar title/item. However, once an item is gone, it is gone.

I have been working since mid-2007 to reduce my collection, and my goal is getting real close.

To hopefully make it easier for those interested, I have just converted my personal website to an automated catalog with a shopping cart. The inventory is real time and I included a search feature to hopefully make it easier to find and buy the items from my personal collection. I also am using paypal for online payments through my shopping cart, but you don't need paypal account if you just want to use your credit card.

If you still want to order the traditional way, and contact me through email (or to mail a payment), I can still do that too. Just let me know.

I am still adding more pictures and descriptions as I have time so I am currently listing many (non-book) items at discounted prices.

My website is:
http://www.jtkresources.com

Thank you for looking.

James Kernen
2852 W. Gail Dr.
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-620-9356

james.kernen@cox.net

James Kernen

Re: FS: RNT2 and Other Cups, Don England Dice Cup and Okito Boxes (booklets coming)

Postby James Kernen » March 6th, 2010, 9:57 am

I have updated my site, which now includes over 600 booklets. Many are signed or inscribed.

The main link is still the same:

If you just want to go directly to the cups and other props (more still coming), please go here:
http://www.jtkresources.com/cupcatalog.html

If you just want to go directly to the booklets and lecture notes, please go here:
http://www.jtkresources.com/bookcat.html

To help encourage the use of the new site, I am offering an additional 10% off the listed prices.. All you have to do is use the following promotional code when checking out:

10%DISC

The discount can be applied to any order/items with no minimum required.

The code will expire after Sunday, March 7th MST.

Thanks again for looking.

James

James Kernen

Re: FS: RNT2 and Other Cups, Don England Dice Cup and Okito Boxes (booklets coming)

Postby James Kernen » March 6th, 2010, 10:18 pm

I had one purcahse so far and 4 requests to prurchase or how to purchase.....

I want to reiterate that the site is live and filled with one copy of each item that is listed as available with real time inventory.... If you add an item to your shopping cart, it will check the real time inventory.... If you know what you want, you can choose items and checkout... If you don't want to use the website and save 10%, which is secured during the paypal checkout, i can send you a separate invoice...just let me know...

I am most likely not going to be able to replenish stock, so what you see is what I have available for that item...

Thank you again,
James

James Kernen

Re: FS: Over 600 Magic Booklets and Lecture Notes - extra discount through this weekend

Postby James Kernen » March 11th, 2010, 8:58 am

I am getting down to my last 800-1000 booklets/lecture/magazines that I want to sell, and have about 650 of those titles listed on my website to make the purchasing and inventory tracking process much easier for me and any buyers....

Here is the section of the site with the booklets for sale.

You can actually use the site to purchase the items if they show to be in stock. For most items, I only have one item of each title listed. Many are signed.

To help encourage the use of the new site and to clear some inventory, I am offering a 25% discount off the listed prices.. All you have to do is use the following promotional code when checking out:

[size:20pt]25%DISC[/size]

The discount can only be applied the booklets/notes with no minimum required. I have cups and some other non-booklet related items in another section of the website, but have zero'd out the inventory of those items through this weekend while I am offering the booklet promotion.

US shipping is a flat $5 and international is $20 so please load up...

The code will expire after Sunday, March 14th PST.

Thanks again for looking.

James Kernen
2852 W. Gail Dr.
Chandler, AZ 85224
james.kernen@cox.net
480-620-9356

James Kernen

Re: FS: Over 600 Magic Booklets and Lecture Notes - extra discount through this weekend

Postby James Kernen » March 12th, 2010, 9:41 am

I went ahead and added an option for USPS Priority International Flat Rate Envelope Shipping for only $12 to make it easier for any international buyer...

The 25% discount is currently in effect...just use the code above....

Thank you to the handful of buyers yesterday... The booklets will be sent out today with tracking...

James

James Kernen

FS: 600 Booklets/Lecture Notes - 25% today

Postby James Kernen » March 14th, 2010, 9:35 am

For most items, I only have one item of each title listed. Many are signed.

I am offering a 25% discount off the listed prices through today .. All you have to do is use the following promotional code when checking out:
[size:17pt]
25%DISC[/size]

The discount can only be applied the booklets/notes and no minimum is required. I have cups and some other non-booklet related items in another section of the website, but have zero'd out the inventory of those items through this weekend while I am offering the booklet promotion.

US shipping is a flat $5 and international is $20 (or $12 for a flat rate envelope) so please load up...

Thanks again,
James

James Kernen

Re: FS: 900 Booklets/Lecture Notes/Periodicals and some Cups/Props - 25% off

Postby James Kernen » March 23rd, 2010, 1:26 am

I just added alomost 300 more items (mostly booklets and periodical plus a few props)...... so there is almost 1000 items to consider now. There is a search feature on the site that will help you look for specific items of interest.

This time around, you can take 25% off all available items (including cups and props) on my site instead of just the booklets...

There are 3 separate sections to checkout. The site uses paypal if you just want to buy the items that interest you. If you want to use a money order, please contact me to coordinate.

In order to get the 25% off, please use the following code during the checkout process:
[size:20pt]
25%DISC[/size]

US shipping is a flat $5 and international is $20 (or $12 for a flat rate envelope) so please load up...

I am going to run this discount through this Saturday since I am in town until Sunday morning this week....

Thank you for looking.

James Kernen
2852 W. Gail Dr.
Chandler, AZ 85224
james.kernen@cox.net
480-620-9356

James Kernen

Re: FS: 900 Booklets/Lecture Notes/Periodicals and some Cups/Props - 25%-40% off

Postby James Kernen » March 23rd, 2010, 7:19 pm

In order to spur even more interest in the items I have for sale, I am adding an opportunity to save upto 40% off the listed prices for the booklet, magazines, cups, and other props I have listed.

The 25% off is still available the listed prices with no minimum required, but if you spend $150 or more, please enter the code below and you will get 40% off your entire purchase...This includes any available item on my website. I am finally getting close enough to see the end to trying to sell a lot of my collection so if people want to buy more items toward that goal, I am hoping to make it easier..

Please note that the website I use for you to buy the items and to securely checkout through paypal doesn't restrict how the discount codes are used... This means if you buy less than $150 worth of items, the site will not stop you from entering in the discount code for 40% off...As a result, we have to personally enforce this policy.. Please only use the 40% off code if you spend $150 or more (before discount and shipping). If you use the code and its less than $150, I will contact you and most likely void the transaction with a refund unless the situation can be resolved within this promotion.....

The prices on the website are the non-discounted prices.... After you add the items to the cart, and begin to checkout, you can enter one of the 2 discount codes to obtain your savings.....

Shipping is still only $5 flat rate for the USA, and $12-$20 for outside the USA, depending on the service selected.

To get 25% off any purchase from $1 to $149.99, please use this code:

If you spend $150 or more, please enter this code to get 40% off

[size:20pt]40%OFF$150[/size]
(no spaces)

I have about 700 booklets, lecture notes and other paperbacks, about 200 magazines and other periodicals (many starting at only $1 before discount), and about 25 props (including 15-20 cups sets)..... all 25%-40% off their prices listed at my website.....

Please checkout

There are 3 catalog pages on the left border and a search engine if you are looking for something specific.. Many items are signed or inscribed if you want to search for those items, you can enter each search option...

I have had a couple of purchases today already before offering the 40% off option. As a result, anyone who hase purchased items before my posting of this additional discount will receive a refund for the difference if their purcahse applies.

Thanks again,
James

James Kernen

Re: FS: 900 Booklets/Lecture Notes/Periodicals and some Cups/Props - 25%-40% off

Postby James Kernen » March 27th, 2010, 1:58 pm

Items on my website are still available at 25-40% off per my posting above... However, for those who prefer to buy off of lists instead of through the website, here is a partial list of props "at their discounted prices". If you go to my website, the undiscounted prices are listed until you use one of the codes above for the discount...

Here are some of the deals that can be had.... even more deals are available with the booklets and magazines...

US Shipping is $5 per order; outside of the US is $20 per order.

RNT2 Paul Fox Chick Cups Blue Gun Steel
$210.00

RNT2 Paul Fox Chick Cups Chromed
$225.00

RNT2 El Royale Cups (with balls)
$270.00

RNT2 Jim Sisti Cups Antique Bronze
$228.00

RNT2 Monti Combo Cups Chromed
$195.00

RNT2 Mini Monti Cups - Chromed (misfit set)
$45.00

RNT2 Mini Paul Fox Antique Bronze
$180.00

RNT2 Walnut (I think) One Cup
$93.75

RNT2 One Cup (natural looking wood)
$93.75

RNT2 Halloween Candy Corn Wooden Chop Cup (with balls)
$105.00

Johnson Cups Copper (Limited Issue) Still sealed (with balls)
$357.00

The Ambitious Card Leather Ren Faire Chop Cup (with balls) black
$37.50

RNT2 White Beauties (Foxy 1s) with balls load balls booklet RNT2 double-zipper bag
$141.00

RNT2 White Foxy2 Beauties (Delrin) Combo Set (with balls)
$150.00

RNT2 Black Beauty Combo Set (Black Aircraft Aluminum)
$201.00

RNT2 Patriotic Beauties (Delrin)
$270.00

Don England Deluxe Exotic Wood Dice Cup
$90.00

Outlaw Effects - Widowmaker (Peek) Wallet
$52.50

Rich Hill's Lightning Bolt Square Circle
$126.00

Rich Hill's Phantom Tube Magic Silk Production
$66.00

4 Inch Red Acrylic Die (ala Paul Gertner's Routine)
$20.63

2 Inch Red Acrylic Die with rounded corners
$11.25

Thanks,
James

James Kernen

Re: FS: 900 Booklets/Lecture Notes/Periodicals upto 50% off; some cups still for sale too.

Postby James Kernen » March 31st, 2010, 12:52 am

For the next few days, I don't have my cups and props listed on my website so that I can offer an even higher discount option on my remaining booklet and magazines..... The 25% discount is still the same, but I have increased the discount for purchases of $150 or more to 50% off.

To get 25% off any purchase from $1 to $149.99, please use this code:

If you spend $150 or more, please enter this code to get 50% off

[size:20pt]50%OFF$150[/size]
(no spaces)

If you are still interested in any of the cups or props listed in the post above during the next few days, just contact me directly. Those items are still available at the prices above.

Thanks,
James

James Kernen

FS: 50% off all 900 Booklets/Lecture Notes/Periodicals plus cups and props

Postby James Kernen » March 31st, 2010, 1:09 pm

I think I was making the discount offers a little too confusing trying to work within the constraints of my basic website....

To make it easier and to spur some sales over the next day or so, I am now just offering a flat 50% off all purchases of items on my personal website.

This includes items from the booklet pages, magazine pages, and cups and props pages.....

Just use this new code when checking out through my website:

[size:20pt] [/size] 50%DISC

If you don't want to use the website, make a list of items you want and email or PM me and I will pull them from the backend if they are available and we can do the deal directly.... I use paypal for the website and accept it directly too. Money orders are also welcome.

Please note, I adjusted the cups' and props'prices to keep their actual discount to between 25%-45% depending on the set based on the pricing I have been using this past week.. By doing this, I can make it easier to keep all items listed and use one level of discount codes. I mention this in case some wonder why the listed prices on some of the cup sets seem high (or higher).. After applying the 50% discount the prices become very attractive based on what many of these cups have been selling for..for example, RNT2 Chick Cups for about $200...many other deals there too..

I will keep the discount in place for a couple of days, but will end it by the weekend at some point...

I am realy looking to move the printed material as it takes up a lot of space...

Thanks for your help.

James
james.kernen@cox.net
480-620-9356

the rest of my contact info is above....

James Kernen

Re: FS: 50% off all 900 Booklets/Lecture Notes/Periodicals plus cups and props

Postby James Kernen » March 31st, 2010, 10:30 pm

Just to clarify after receiving a few questions...... the prices listed on the website are "before" the 50% discount... To get the 50% off, just use the code above when checking out... or send me the list of items you want, and we can do the deal through email at 50% off plus shipping...

Thanks for the interest and questions..

James

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » April 1st, 2010, 10:22 pm

There is a set of El Royales for less than $300 and a Johnson Copper Set (still sealed as new) for only $350...plus many more deals up there...

All of the 4 inch jumbo dice are gone, but there is one more 2 inch die.

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » April 2nd, 2010, 5:42 am

SOLD:

RNT2 Mini Paul Fox Antique Bronze

Johnson Cups Copper (Limited Issue) Still sealed (with balls)

Many more great deals still available....

James Kernen

Re: FS: still 50% booklets, props and cups - items are starting to move

Postby James Kernen » April 3rd, 2010, 10:25 am

Thank you all to have bought items so far....

I am now down to about 750 (from just over 900) booklets, magazines, etc and about 25% of the props listed have sold.....

The 50% discount is still in effect until I can move some more of the printed material... I just found one more box (hopefully the last) of about 40-50 items.... I would love to get down to 500 items or less so I can consolidate my stacks on one shelf....

Props SOLD:

RNT2 Halloween Candy Corn Wooden Chop Cup (with balls)

RNT2 White Beauties (Foxy 1s) with balls load balls booklet RNT2 double-zipper bag

Don England Deluxe Exotic Wood Dice Cup

Rich Hill's Lightning Bolt Square Circle

4 Inch Red Acrylic Die (ala Paul Gertner's Routine)

There are still some nice delrin sets, chick cups, Sisti cups, combos and more to choose from.

To get the 50% off, remember to use the 50%DISC code when checking out..

www.jtkresources.com

James Kernen

Re: FS: still 50% booklets, props and cups - items are starting to move

Postby James Kernen » April 5th, 2010, 1:42 pm

A few more sets have sold....

SOLD:

RNT2 El Royale Cups (with balls)
RNT2 Monti Combo Cups Chromed
The Ambitious Card Leather Ren Faire Chop Cup (with balls) black

Here is what is still available (prices shown below are the actual discounted prices).....

RNT2 Paul Fox Chick Cups Blue Gun Steel
$200.00
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN0426.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN0427.jpg

RNT2 El Royale Cups (with balls) - I had two of these sets available, but one has now sold.....I have one more left...
$287.50
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9987.jpg

$75.00
http://www.jtkresources.com/catalog/ite ... 723779.htm

$75.00
http://www.jtkresources.com/catalog/ite ... 723664.htm

The Ambitious Card Leather Ren Faire Chop Cup (with balls); the "black" one pictured below sold, but I have one last "brown" one available
$35.00
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9743.jpg

$150.00
http://www.jtkresources.com/catalog/ite ... 723662.htm

$47.50
http://www.jtkresources.com/catalog/ite ... 730241.htm

$62.50
http://www.jtkresources.com/catalog/ite ... 801961.htm

2 Inch Red Acrylic Die with rounded corners (one left)
$8.50
http://www.jtkresources.com/catalog/ite ... 801976.htm

James Kernen

Re: FS: now 55% off 800 booklets, lecture notes for the next couple of days

Postby James Kernen » April 10th, 2010, 8:20 am

I have increased the discount to 55% on the remaining booklets and lecture notes....still trying to move at least another 200-250 items...... there are 2 links, one for magazine and serial type publications (many of these are under 50 cents each with the discount), and the other link is the lecture notes and softbound booklets...

To get the 55% off the list price on my website, just use the new discount code:
55%DISC

There is a field to enter this when you are ready to check out and before you are asked to pay so you can see the discounted total before paying.....

If you don't want to use the website, I can send you a file with all the items showing their standard and discounted....just send me an email request... For those who don't want to order throught my website, just let me know the titles you want and if available, I can pull them and we can do the deal (with discount) offline.... shipping is a flat $5 for all US orders and will range from $14 to $20 for international...

Here are the links:
http://www.jtkresources.com/home.html
http://www.jtkresources.com/magz.html

Again, the discount code is 55%DISC when ready to checkout...

Thanks for looking,

James

James Kernen

Re: FS: now 60% off 800 booklets, lecture notes for the next couple of days

Postby James Kernen » April 12th, 2010, 10:53 am

I am still trying to make a bigger dent in what I have to store......to that end, I am increasing the discount to 60%...

To get the 60% off the list price on my website, just use the new discount code:

[size:20pt]60%DISC[/size]

There is a field to enter this when you are ready to check out and before you are asked to pay so you can see the discounted total before paying.....

If you don't want to use the website, I can send you a file with all the items showing their standard and discounted....just send me an email request... For those who don't want to order throught my website, just let me know the titles you want and if available, I can pull them and we can do the deal (with discount) offline.... shipping is a flat $5 for all US orders and will range from $12 to $20 for international...

Here are the links:

Again, the discount code is "60%DISC" (without the quotes) when ready to checkout...or again, feel free to contact me directly...

Thanks again,
James
james.kernen@cox.net

James Kernen

Re: FS: now 60% off 800 booklets, lecture notes for the next couple of days

Postby James Kernen » April 13th, 2010, 10:02 pm

Thanks to those who have helped reduce the stacks so far, but I sill have a bit to go for my goal...

I also started combining individually listed magazines/serials into groups where I had complete or near complete volumes.. I am hoping this will make it easier to buy multiple issues without having to add single issues one at a time to the cart...

With the discount, many magazines/serials are at or under 50 cents an issues.....

Please still use the discount code above to get the 60% off...

Thanks again,
james

James Kernen

FS: 650+ booklets, lecture notes plus some cups and other props

Postby James Kernen » April 14th, 2010, 7:25 am

In addition to the booklets I am selling in the above posts, I have a handful of props that used to be listed on the site, but are currently available here... These are the same items listed a few posts above with some updated prices for most of the items...

Updated list.... with some updated pricing
Shipping is still $5 for the US and $20 outside the US.

RNT2 El Royale Cups (with balls) - I had two of these sets available, but one has now sold.....I have one more left...
$280.00

$70.00

$70.00

The Ambitious Card Leather Ren Faire Chop Cup (with balls); the "black" one pictured above sold, but I have one last "brown" one available
$35.00

$140.00

$45.00

$60.00

James Kernen

Re: FS: 650+ booklets, lecture notes plus some cups and other props

Postby James Kernen » April 22nd, 2010, 9:22 pm

I am still trying to make a bigger dent in what I have to store......to that end, I am still offering the 60% discount...

To get the 60% off the list price on my website, just use the discount code:

60%DISC

If you don't want to use the website, I can send you a file with all the items showing their standard and discounted....just send me an email request... For those who don't want to order throught my website, just let me know the titles you want and if available, I can pull them and we can do the deal (with discount) offline.... shipping is a flat $5 for all US orders and will range from $12 to $20 for international...

Here are the links:

Again, the discount code is "60%DISC" (without the quotes) when ready to checkout...or again, feel free to contact me directly...

Thanks again,
James

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » May 6th, 2010, 2:05 am

There are still a lot of booklets available, and the discount code above is still good at the website....

If you want to get 60% off, just use the code when checking out at my website, or send me a list of the titles you want, and I will calculate the final price for you if you don't want to go through the website... both methods use paypal and I accept checks and money orders via manual orders too..

Thanks,
James

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » May 7th, 2010, 8:01 am

In addition to the booklets above, here are some cups that are available. These cups are not on my website, and their prices are stated below with the cups. The 60% disc for the booklets in the above post do not apply to the cups....

All items below include USA shipping, please add $20 for international shipping.

RNT2 Walnut One Cup (two piece segmented) with bag
$70.00
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN0387.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN0388.jpg

RNT2 (two piece segmented) One Cup (natural looking wood) with bag
$70.00
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN0383.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN0385.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN0386.jpg

RNT2 JM1 Chop Cup - Chromed (with small scratch on side) - $65 includes a Crown Royale bag to carry the cup....
The scratch is small... I didn't even see it until I was wiping the cup down with a cloth and it snagged the cloth... It is on the side of the cup and is very small.. The cup holds a tennis ball for a final load.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9980.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9978.jpg

Johnson Cups Chromed Combo Set - $325
(2 straight cups plus 1 chop cup); includes 1 extra straight cup that has some "chrome issues" on the lip of the cup. All the other 3 cups are in excellent condition with no chroming issued.... includes original Johnson bags.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9134.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9135.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9137.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9133.jpg

RNT2 "Bells of St. Mary" Monti Cups - $350
Comes with original RNT2 embroidered bag as pictured.. Also due to the cups metals, you may also use these a triple combo set if matched with the right set of balls.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9047.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9049.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9050.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9052.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... CN9053.jpg

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » May 8th, 2010, 2:43 pm

Updated prices (see picture links above):

RNT2 Walnut One Cup (two piece segmented)with bag
$65.00

$63.00

RNT2 JM1 Chop Cup - Chromed (with small scratch on side) - $60
includes a Crown Royale bag to carry the cup....
The scratch is small... I didn't even see it until I was wiping the cup down with a cloth and it snagged the cloth... It is on the side of the cup and is very small.. The cup holds a tennis ball for a final load.

Johnson Cups Chromed Combo Set - $310
(2 straight cups plus 1 chop cup); includes 1 extra straight cup (4 cups in all) that has some "chrome issues" on the lip of the cup. All the other 3 cups are in excellent condition with no chroming issues.... includes original Johnson bags.

RNT2 "Bells of St. Mary" Monti Cups - $345
Comes with original RNT2 embroidered bag as pictured.. Also due to the cups metals, you may also use these a triple combo set if matched with the right set of balls.

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » May 8th, 2010, 4:57 pm

SOLD
RNT2 Walnut One Cup (two piece segmented)with bag

James Kernen

Re: FS: reduced prices on some cups

Postby James Kernen » May 11th, 2010, 9:18 am

Updated prices. (see picture links above):

$55.00

RNT2 JM1 Chop Cup - Chromed (with small scratch on side) - $50
includes a Crown Royale bag to carry the cup....

Johnson Cups Chromed Combo Set - $290
(2 straight cups plus 1 chop cup); includes 1 extra straight cup (4 cups in all) that has some "chrome issues" on the lip of the cup. All the other 3 cups are in excellent condition with no chroming issues.... includes original Johnson bags.

RNT2 "Bells of St. Mary" Monti Cups - $310

James Kernen

FS: Updated booklet and magazine list via website or downloadable list- Almost 700 titles

Postby James Kernen » May 13th, 2010, 12:49 am

Here is my updated booklet and magazine, which is available for download:

http://www.jtkresources.com/booklistdownload.html

The prices shown in the list are the current sale (discounted) prices.. You can contact me directly with items you want to buy from the list at james.kernen@cox.net

OR

You can also still use the website to purchase the items and checkout through paypal (no paypal account is required).

If you use the website, you will enjoy the benefits of a realtime inventory system and the immediate confirmation that your items are available to purchase by you.

In order to get the same discounted prices shown on the downloadable list, you have to use a discount code at the website when checking out.

This code is:

50%DISC

The main website link is

Thank you for your interest.

James Kernen
2852 W. Gail Dr.
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-620-9356
james.kernen@cox.net

James Kernen

Re: FS: Updated booklet and magazine list via website or downloadable list- Almost 700 titles

Postby James Kernen » May 16th, 2010, 7:41 pm

I am still running a 50% off sale on more than 95% of the items listed on this site. A discount code is no longer needed. The sale prices are indicated next to the original prices and will automatically give you the sale price when put into your shopping cart..

The remaining items that are not 50% off are still on sale, but less than 50% off.

James

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”