FSH - Some nice things I bought, but immediately set aside

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Bill McFadden

FSH - Some nice things I bought, but immediately set aside

Postby Bill McFadden » February 20th, 2010, 7:33 pm

All items are as new and were taken from original packaging only once. Prices include postage in continental US. PayPal or money order.

Please inquire by PM either here at Forum, or e-mail address below.

The Final Answer- Scott Alexander's bill-to-lemon (or anything penetrable) routine includes apparatus made by Thomas Wayne and 2DVD set of instructions along with several complete presentations/ideas. $375.00

Thomas Wayne Coffee Chop Cup - original packaging, instruction sheets, red crocheted balls (unique and required for their magnetic properties) $100.00

Thomas Wayne Ramsay Cylinder - dollar size, ; beautiful black leather with hand-carved cocobolo wooden ends $150.00

Lego Car - Cesar Alonso - clever version of the card-finding toy car, which you or the spec can assemble or take apart. That's because it's made of real Lego! With original cardboard Lego package, instructions $80.00

Gaetan Bloom's Intercessor - first batch issue of this clever apparatus utilized in torn corner of card to impossible location; or is it the other way around? Blue Bicycle $50.00

John Kennedy's Stealth Retractor - nicely made, easy to palm electronic thread reel, circa 2000. Used only when I took it out of its package for a try $40.00

Jardonnet's Kaps on Fire Wallet - the gold standard in card to wallet . . . which previously exploded in flames; nice black leather construction, original instruction sheets; purchased in '02 and hasn't been touched since $40.00

Rinkey Dink (HotTrix) - Al Cohen sold me this one. Ring Flight, with reel in late model car ignition key. Put this one on your key chain and always be ready to perform. Original instructions, complete download manual (printed to hard copy) $40.00

Martin Lewis Senor Mardo Egg Bag - Hand sewn by Gladys, wife of Eric and mother of Martin; in original packaging with instruction booklet. I'm a Malini guy, myself; yet I struggle with letting this one go. Stop me before I change my mind. $35.00

Norm Nielsen's Dinamo - changing white spots on glossy black license plate. Custom red felt bag, original instructions $30.00

Some nice things I didn't put aside:

Mullica Wallet (probably MAK) - looks like new black leather with slight modification for Eugene Burger routine $40.00

Johnson Products Brass Cups - from the initial issue. They have been used, as the (mouth-down) tops show some nicking around edges. Nice patina, or polish 'em up to a brilliant golden shine; JP hallmarked. Original velour bag, and set of 4 red crocheted balls $200.00

and to go with them . . .

Michael Ammar Mercury Wand - in original packaging. Nice grip, not too tacky. It's original grey shaft has darkened to black. Chrome tips, sturdy $25.00

That's it for now! More props/tricks and DVD's to come. Thanks for looking!

Bill McFadden
623 Harbor Drive
Annapolis, MD 21403
Bilmcfdn@comcast.net
(410)320-1143

Bill McFadden

Re: FSH - Some nice things I bought, but immediately set aside

Postby Bill McFadden » February 21st, 2010, 11:03 pm

Dinamo has sold.

Bill McFadden

Postby Bill McFadden » February 22nd, 2010, 10:15 am

Thomas Wayne Ramsay cylinder on hold.

Bill McFadden

Postby Bill McFadden » February 22nd, 2010, 9:07 pm

Among the listings are a never-used Jardonnet Fire Wallet, a fine quality Mullica Wallet, a Thos. Wayne Coffee Chop, and more . . .

Bill McFadden

Postby Bill McFadden » February 23rd, 2010, 11:47 am

Thomas Wayne Coffee Chop - SOLD
Ammar Mercury Wand - SOLD

Bill McFadden

Postby Bill McFadden » February 23rd, 2010, 1:43 pm

Mullica Wallet - SOLD

Bill McFadden

Postby Bill McFadden » February 24th, 2010, 4:51 pm

Thomas Wayne Ramsay Cylinder - SOLD. Still some good stuff left: Fire Wallet, Johnson Cups, Kohler Magic's The Final Answer, Mardo Egg Bag, John Kennedy Thread Reel, and MORE!

Bill McFadden

Postby Bill McFadden » February 26th, 2010, 4:26 pm

Free shipping.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”