Websites 4 Magicians is back!

Post topics about the business side of magic.
Jonathan Levit

Websites 4 Magicians is back!

Postby Jonathan Levit » February 1st, 2010, 1:55 pm

I have just relaunched www.websites4magicians.com. It's a new website, new website designs to choose from, and a crazy low price. It's a great way to market yourself, with a new look for your website and an updated brand.
Thanks for having a look!

For more information, you can contact me at:
jlevit@me.com
818-730-4741

John Carney

Re: Websites 4 Magicians is back!

Postby John Carney » February 8th, 2010, 11:36 am

The sites look great! There are so many rotten looking web sites out there. It would be so inexpensive for you to make someone look professional!

Ian Kendall

Postby Ian Kendall » February 8th, 2010, 12:45 pm

I'd like to take a few moments to recount my experience of dealing with Jonathan.

I've been meaning to sort out my web presence for ages, but time and limited design skills have always got in the way. When Jonathan posted about the relaunch of websites4magicians I had a looksee at what was on offer.

This was the first time I had considered asking anyone else to do something for me. Since I am Captain Control Freak from the planet MyWay it was a wrench to let things go, but Jonathan held my hand, in a metaphorical across-the-ocean interweb kind of way, and made the decision process painless. Once a design was chosen I uploaded some photos and copy text and a matter of hours later I got an email with a preview of the site.

What struck me most, apart from the staggering value of the deal, was that Jonathan is wearing both hats, that of a designer and a magician, and he was able to understand my questions that may have fallen flat on a non magicial designer.

I can't recommend Jonathan's business enough. If you have ever considered getting a professional site built, but were frightened by the costs, this is a perfect solution.

Take care, Ian

Kamal

Postby Kamal » May 23rd, 2010, 8:47 pm

Most magician's website's are garbage, and any service that offers to fix this at a reasonable price gets my tick of approval.

Magic Newswire

Postby Magic Newswire » May 26th, 2010, 12:18 am

Jonathan is fantastic and I could not recommend him enough for anyone looking for such a service!

Yeeri

Postby Yeeri » June 17th, 2010, 12:25 pm

looks really good!

John Carney

Postby John Carney » June 17th, 2010, 12:37 pm

Jonathan is working on my new web site now. Can't wait!

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”