The Workers are IN!!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Mike Rubinstein

The Workers are IN!!

Postby Mike Rubinstein » January 17th, 2010, 8:55 pm

The New York Coin Guys, David ROTH, Dr. Michael RUBINSTEIN, and Mike GALLO, have set the bar pretty high with their New York Coin Magic Seminar DVD series. The first 10 volumes contained over 26 hours of practical, non stop, no filler coin magic, with over 140 routines, new moves, techniques, presentations, lessons, and discussions! This year, though, the New York Coin Guys have set the bar EVEN HIGHER, with their latest set of DVD''s, on coin magic for WORKERS. These three volumes, WORKERS, BACK TO WORKERS, and WORKERS UNITED, are PACKED with practical, usable coin magic for all occasions, easy enough for the average magician, and also used by working pros! Let's take a look at the contents of each:

Volume 11, WORKERS, contains two hours of over 13 incredible routines by todays top coin workers. Dr. Michael Rubinstein leads off with three workers from his vast repertoire. The Wishing Well is a wonderful, 4 coin production, with a story that reels in your audience. Tallahassee Jumping Coins is a three coin non gaffed coins across, with the last coin impossibly traveling to the spectator's closed fist! Deja Vu Coin Vanish is a three coin vanish done twice, the second being instantaneous!

Mike Gallo is up next with two incredible routines. Okito Rocks will blow away your spectators as coins travel and change under impossible circumstances. The World Famous Two Coin Trick will prove that two coins are never enough!

All of these are good, but the biggest news is that on this DVD, David Roth gives up a Secret he has kept quiet for over 15 years! He explains this secret, a useful tool for all stand up coin workers, in three routines: Coins to Cup, Chop Stick Wild Coin, and the Three Coin Vanish. This technique fried the guys at the last Seminar, and all were sworn to secrecy until the release of these DVD's!!

Rounding out the main section are contributions from our seminar guests. Deep Palms Coins Across is offered by Eric DeCamps. Doug Brewer fools the guys all the time with Two Coin Classic. Scotty York attaches a nickel to his head at his bar with Nickel Head, and now you can do it as well! Scott Robinson explains why all coin magic is Not the same with Differences. Rounding out this section is Bill Citino's wonderful opener, Money Doesn't Grow on Trees.

The BONUS section contains two more worker routines by Gallo, a discussion of Stealth palm by Rubinstein, and further insight into Roth's Secret. But that's not all, there are two more volumes!!

Volume 12 (BACK TO WORKERS), contains two hours of even more incredible material for the hobbyist and pro alike!
Dr. Michael Rubinstein offers Time For Change, a purse spellbound routine with a surprise climax. Fuzzy Math takes the gadabout coins idea to a new level. Silver Extraction is so practical, it will make you take your old gaff out of the drawer, dust it off, and perform a winner!

Mike Gallo comes to bat next, with two more amazing routines. Two Copper One Silver offers a new way to perform the classic routine, leaving you totally clean. Okito Transit, shows once again Mike's exceptional versatility with the Okito box, as he uses it in ways that will blow you away.

David Roth continues with his amazing coin magic. He demonstrates and explains the McCarthy Hankerchief vanish. proving once again that there is gold hidden in the old books. Rip-O is also a forgotten trick for most magicians, but David's brilliant presentation brings it up to speed, and will quickly find its way back into the Worker's repertoire!

Our special guests have contributed even MORE wonderful effects for this volume. Doug Brewer teaches Recaptivated, a wonderful routine to produce coins from your pen cap. Eric DeCamps explains another Worker Coins across. Icon Scotty York presents and explains one of his favorite bar tricks, Nickel Through the hand - Almost. Scott Robinson teaches Loose Change, a quickie with a penny and nickel that EVERYONE will do after watching it! Host Marc DeSouza closes out the set with Copper Silver My Way, a practical copper silver transposition with a lovely premise and the engaging DeSouza touch.

But there's more! Our BONUS section contains a discussion of click passes by Rubinstein, two MORE eye opening bonus effects by Gallo, a performance of the Chanin TV coin production by Roth, and TWO MORE bonus effects by Doug Brewer right out of his professional repertoire!

Two volumes weren't enough for the New York Coin guys, so they went and produced a THIRD volume! Volume 13 (BACK TO WORKERS), offers yet ANOTHER TWO PLUS HOURS of 15 practical, hard hitting coin magic used by pros, but easy enough for the average close up magician. Dr. Michael Rubinstein starts off this volume with Copper Silver Brass, a five phase routine that uses no gaffs, and no extra coins! Copper Silver Transposition is the classic effect, made easy to perform with the Rubinstein slide move. The Purse and Glass is Rubinstein's take on Roth's classic showpiece, now made into a stand up worker effect for ALL performing situations!

Mike Gallo shows his take on the Cap and Pence, but steals the show with his rendition of Milton Kort's Four from Two Equals. David Roth follows with his Flurry, giving all the details you need to perform this one coin classic.

Not to be undone, our contributors have gone all out to give you the FINEST coin magic around! Eric DeCamps struts his stuff with his Three Coins and a Ring. Doug Brewer goes Trekkie with Transporter Malfunction. Scotty York sneaks in Bill Swindle. Scott Robinson uses two spectators for his In the Hands CopSilBrass. Marc DeSouza shows some new ideas with his Coins Across, and Dan Watkins reveals a NEW idea, a progressive wild coin that was a BIG hit with the guys at the Seminar, called The Coin Chalice

But wait, there's more!! Our BONUS section finishes the series with two more bonus killer effects by Mike Gallo (does he ever run out of new stuff?), a discussion of coin magic by Roth, a bonus routine by Rubinstein, a performance by Scotty York, and a table discussion of WORKER effects by the fab three.

This material has been closely guarded by working pros for years, but now they can all be yours! The cost of the DVD's are $35 each, available at www.newyorkcoinmagic.net (and look for the special if you buy all three!).

Mike Rubinstein

Re: The Workers are IN!!

Postby Mike Rubinstein » January 20th, 2010, 7:39 pm

Thanks for all the orders I am leaving on a lecture tour through Europe on the 27th, but all orders received by the 27th will go right out. Anything recieved after the 27th will be sent once I return from Europe on Feb 23. So, if you want them now (and want to do PRACTICAL coin magic that is not finger flinging, wierd angles, finger breaking, and good for stand up, walk around, family, friends, professional work, etc), the time to order is this week! Be sure to get them before the guys overseas get first dibs!

Michael Close

Postby Michael Close » January 20th, 2010, 8:58 pm

Nice titles.

Why didn't you name these releases Tsunami, Back to Tsunami, and Tsunami United?

Close

Mike Rubinstein

Postby Mike Rubinstein » January 20th, 2010, 11:17 pm

hmmmmmmm, Close, but no cigar...

Michael Close

Postby Michael Close » January 20th, 2010, 11:31 pm

That's the first time I've heard that, too.

Bob Farmer

Postby Bob Farmer » January 21st, 2010, 11:12 am

Mike Close's Worker books are famous and he's spent years developing their reputation. The magic world is confused enough, why add to the confusion by stealing his title AND --perhaps worse -- his concept.

I've just gone through this with a guy using "Tsunami" for a packet trick. What I can't understand is this: if someone is creative enough to come up with a trick, why can't they come up with a title that's theirs?

Jonathan Townsend

Postby Jonathan Townsend » January 21st, 2010, 11:15 am

I thought they were the NY Coin Symposium Videos 11, 12 and 13 with those names as subtitles.
Mundus vult decipi -per Caleb Carr's story Killing Time

Pete McCabe

Postby Pete McCabe » January 21st, 2010, 11:16 am

In The James File there are several pages of titles that James came up with but never got around to developing a trick for. If you're going to borrow someone else's title, at least borrow one that isn't being used.

NCMarsh
Favorite Magician: Devant, Wonder, Richiardi, Benson, DeKolta, Teller, Harbin, Durham, Caveney, Ben, Hoy, Berglas, Marceau

Postby NCMarsh » January 21st, 2010, 11:33 am

Is "A Tsunami of Workers" taken?

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » January 21st, 2010, 1:06 pm

At the same time Mike Close published his books (the first appearing in 1990), he also popularized a word that is now part of the nomenclature of magic. (Id say coined but based on his introduction of the first volume of Workers, he implied that it was a word that was used among he and his colleagues at Illusions. Its not really clear who coined the word, but Mr. Close most certainly popularized it by bringing to the attention of the magic community.)

In the subsequent twenty years, Workers has been used when talking about magic almost as commonly as, say Twisting, Matrix, and Spellbound have. While these wordswhich were once simply titles of tricksare now descriptive of effects as we now know them, isnt the principle the same? A worker is descriptive of a category of magic; thanks to Mike Close.

More troubling to meand I gently mention this in my review that will appear in the March issue of Geniiis that the producers of the DVDs played a little fast and loose with that description. In my mind, the criteria for a worker was a clearly set in Mr. Closes first book and if anyone is going to use it, it must be used as it was meant to be.

Dustin

Bob Farmer

Postby Bob Farmer » January 21st, 2010, 3:47 pm

If Volumes 11, 12, and 13 are the "Workers" -- what was in the first 10 volumes -- that stuff that doesn't work?

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » January 21st, 2010, 4:23 pm

Dustin Stinett wrote:At the same time Mike Close published his books (the first appearing in 1990), he also popularized a word that is now part of the nomenclature of magic. (Id say coined but based on his introduction of the first volume of Workers, he implied that it was a word that was used among he and his colleagues at Illusions. Its not really clear who coined the word, but Mr. Close most certainly popularized it by bringing to the attention of the magic community.)

Phil Willmarth was using the term with this meaning as far back as 1978 in Linking Ring Parades.

BlueEyed Videot
Favorite Magician: Max Maven, Ray Anderson

Postby BlueEyed Videot » January 21st, 2010, 4:31 pm

It is very unfortunate that the N.Y. coin guys chose to misname their new videos. With respect to Mr. Close, I, for one, will not be purchasing said DVDs. I know that if I were in need of a true "Worker", I'd find it in the works of Michael Close, who, incidentally, knows more about workers (Q.E.D) and honor than the entire symposium put together.

In reference to Bob Farmer's last comment, I think instead of "Workers", they should've chosen the word, "Hacks" as being more fitting for style and substance.

Michael Close

Postby Michael Close » January 21st, 2010, 4:40 pm

The term "worker" was certainly around long before Illusions opened its doors in 1988. Here's what I wrote in the Introduction to Workers 1 (1990):

The title of this series of manuscripts is Workers. So what is that supposed to mean? In the past fifteen years I have been fortunate to spend time with magicians whose creative and performing abilities I greatly admire; people who, for the most part, made their livings (or a substantial portion thereof) from the performance of magic for lay audiences. These performers plied their trade in the real world, under real life conditions. Routines would be demonstrated and shared. And very often, one or another of us would say in admiration of a routine, Now thats a worker. A worker is a routine in which every last performance detail has been thought out. These performance details include the technical aspects of the routine, the patter, audience management, and misdirection. In addition, thought had been given to how the props were introduced (i.e., how you got into the routine) and how the props were cleaned up at the end (i.e., how you "got out of" the routine).

The wonderful thing about routines that are workers is that if another performer wants to adopt the routine, the majority of the hard work has already been done. All another performer need do is to change the words to fit his own presentational personality, and become comfortable with the moves involved. (This may mean acquiring new techniques, or perhaps altering the handling in order to fit the technical level of the performer.) In any case, the routines are ready to be performed and they will evoke maximum audience response.

Close

Jon Allen

Postby Jon Allen » January 21st, 2010, 5:08 pm

Having clicked on the link, the DVDs are not titled "Workers" but the word is used as a sub heading.

Having said that, when I saw the title of the thread, I instantly thought it was to do with Michael Close and his 'Workers' series. I think everyone would do the same.

Bob Farmer

Postby Bob Farmer » January 21st, 2010, 5:27 pm

The issue is not whether someone else might have used the word "workers" -- the issue is who made the word mean something, created an association with it, spent years nurturing that association and took it to a whole new level. That person is Mike Close.

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » January 21st, 2010, 6:32 pm

Bob Farmer wrote:The issue is not whether someone else might have used the word "workers" -- the issue is who made the word mean something, created an association with it, spent years nurturing that association and took it to a whole new level. That person is Mike Close.

I didn't mean to denigrate Close's contribution to the idea that a well-developed trick is a worker, or the fact that his books were a vector for that usage. Dustin brought up the issue of "coinage", and I just wanted to document Willmarth as the earliest know user of the word in that context (a usage which might well be antedated). No slight intended to Close, and I'm sorry that I wasn't more explicit earlier.

Bob Farmer

Postby Bob Farmer » January 21st, 2010, 6:41 pm

Bill, I will resist the temptation (and ironic twist) to turn this on its head with a homonym:

"No slight intended to Close ...."

David Acer

Postby David Acer » January 21st, 2010, 6:41 pm

Around the same time Mike starting popularizing the term "workers," Richard Sanders and I tried to get our own term into the vernacular - whammybammers. So far, no luck.
Now tweeting daily from @David_Acer

Pete McCabe

Postby Pete McCabe » January 21st, 2010, 6:46 pm

Maybe in Canadahere in the US I hear my students say whammybammers all the time. They may mean something different than you and Richard did.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » January 21st, 2010, 7:04 pm

As long as it's not "Mammyjammers."
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » January 21st, 2010, 7:56 pm

Richard Hart wrote:I think instead of "Workers", they should've chosen the word, "Hacks" as being more fitting for style and substance.

Ive seen the DVDs and while not everything on them can be called workers (and I say so in my review), I do believe that calling the style and substance of Mike Gallo, David Roth, Dr. Rubinstein, Scotty York, Doug Brewer, and everyone else that appears on them Hacks is out of line.

Bob Farmer wrote:The issue is not whether someone else might have used the word "workers" -- the issue is who made the word mean something, created an association with it, spent years nurturing that association and took it to a whole new level. That person is Mike Close.

And to my point, it was Mr. Close who first clearly defined the word and at the same time brought it into the lexicon of magic; just like other titles have risen above just being a mere title.

An Invisible Deck was a patter line (sorry Petemake that a line from a script) before it became the label for an effect (whether using a gaffed deck or not). The same goes for the other examples I gave above.

Anyone who knows anything about hand tools can tell you that a Crescent Wrench is actually just an adjustable wrench. But because a company named Crescent made them, mechanics called them Crescent Wrenches, so its now part of their language even if they are made by Craftsman. A lot of people buy Private Label facial tissue but they still call it Kleenex (a word that can be found in the dictionary). How many of us call cola Coke but dont give a hoot if the restaurant only has Pepsi when we order?

Workers has become a word in the language of magic and that will always be a part of Mike Closes legacy. Workers has surpassed just being a title, and when that happensand as has been happeningother people are going to use it; be it in a title, or advertising, or what have you. So since its being used, I think its important that the word be used correctly. Its misuse belittles and trivializes it, and to me that is more important to the gift Mr. Close gave us.

Dustin

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » January 21st, 2010, 8:02 pm

I give a hoot: Pepsi is disgusting.

Mike Rubinstein

Postby Mike Rubinstein » January 21st, 2010, 9:03 pm

Wow! When I first saw Mr. Close's post, I had no idea why he was taking a shot (and I still don't understand the Tsunami reference). I have since found out about his own series, from I guess around 10 yrs ago. So, all I can say is that our DVD's are called THE NEW YORK COIN MAGIC SEMINAR DVD SERIES. They have subtitles - Coins across, Copper Silver, Productions, Vanishes, and Penetrations, More, Much More, and Still More, and now, Workers, Back to Workers, and Workers United (based on the theme of our last seminar). With all due respect to Mr Close (who I don't know except by his reputation as a wonderful magician), there was no intent to steal or "copy" his title. I speak for myself now, but I don't think any of us were aware of Mr. Close's series (Which I imagine is mostly about card magic). However, we (the group) used the term Workers to define effects that we can do in a variety of situations - practical, versatile magic, not angly, that has good audience impact. We have used that term for yrs, and I for one was not aware it belonged to anyone, much less popularized by anyone. I once said I didn't like any knucklebusting magic in order to explain that coin magic should be more about subtle moves, and I got flack from Reed McClintock since he had his own series. Again, the term was not his, and I had used it to explain my own philosophy on coin magic that had nothing to do with Mr. McClintock. There are so many terms we use all the time in magic, and many of them have been used for different applications. I guess this one struck a chord. I have had a trick out since 1987 called FUSION. How many Fusions are out there? A heck of a lot, all different effects. Who was the first? I have no idea, but whoever it was doesn't own the name. HOw many of you have put out a Matrix routine? Al Schneider came up with that name, and now it is a magic industry standard.
To address the guy who called my friends and I "hacks",I don't know who you are, and you are entitled to your opinion. It would be nice if you got to know me first before resorting to name calling, which is simply bush league (does anyone own that term?). Our intent in putting on our seminars and putting out our DVD series (to date 13 volumes with almost 200 routines and over 30 hours of coin magic), was to provide a reference for anyone interested in this art. The fact that we gave the name Workers as a subtitle for our latest series, was done with total ignorance to Mr. Close's work, and with no malice whatsoever. I imagine that the content of these DVD's are also very different from Mr. Close's material. However, I apologize to Mr. Close if he is upset,and hope that one day our paths can cross so I can say hello in person.
PS - I just want to mention that in all the months we advertised our Seminar 7 from last October(called Workers),discussed even here on the Forum, not ONE person took the time to write or mention that this name was accociated with anyone or anything.

Ted M
Favorite Magician: Dani DaOrtiz

Postby Ted M » January 21st, 2010, 11:22 pm

I speak for myself now, but I don't think any of us were aware of Mr. Close's series [...] The fact that we gave the name Workers as a subtitle for our latest series, was done with total ignorance to Mr. Close's work

If accepted as true, this would reveal a surprising ignorance of the literature. It would be interesting to learn whether your prominent partners are, in fact, similarly poorly read.

On the other hand, it appears from the titles of Volumes 8, 9 and 10 -- "More", "Much More" and "Still More" -- that very little thought goes into the titling of these publications. Maybe the titles might be excused on those grounds.

However, if these were presented as thoughtless publications created by people ignorant of the literature, they would not sound very attractive to the paying customer.

Good luck.
Last edited by Ted M on January 21st, 2010, 11:28 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: added some "if"s

Mike Rubinstein

Postby Mike Rubinstein » January 21st, 2010, 11:41 pm

Ted, I think we know more about coin magic than you ever will, which is the subject of our work. For someone as obviously well read as yourself, you seem to have missed all of the great reviews we have received over the years in Genii, Magic, and MUM, to name just a few. Good luck to you as well.

Ian Kendall

Postby Ian Kendall » January 22nd, 2010, 3:16 am

How many of us call cola Coke but dont give a hoot if the restaurant only has Pepsi when we order?

This is one of the things that makes my blood boil, and I've been known to let rip at ignorant barmen who say 'it's all the same thing...'

They can sell fifteen types of beer, one hundred wines, fifty spirits but my beveridge of choice only warrents _one_ choice?

*takes chill pill*

On another note, I find it hard to believe that the entire New York coin magic scene have never heard of Mike's books.

Take care, Ian

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Postby Matthew Field » January 22nd, 2010, 4:46 am

"Whammybammers" is the subtitle of my new one-trick DVD, "Tsunami -- the Real Work(ers)".

Matt Field

Jon Allen

Postby Jon Allen » January 22nd, 2010, 5:52 am

When a barman gives you Pepsi instead of Coke saying "It's all the same thing", offer to pay in Monopoly money telling him "Its all the same thing"

I'd like to take this opportunity to take issue with Mr Acer's "Whammybammers" as it is way too close to my upcoming release "Bammywhammers".

Ian Kendall

Postby Ian Kendall » January 22nd, 2010, 6:32 am

I had a routine published in 1997 called Whammybammers. If you don't believe me, wait fifteen minutes and check Wikipedia...

Take care, Ian

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Postby Matthew Field » January 22nd, 2010, 9:03 am

I know Michael Rubinstein, and David Roth is my oldest friend in magic. They're both upstanding guys. I don't think they would have trespassed on Mike Close except in ignorance. So what say we cut them some slack. After all, the "Workers" appellation is only a subtitle.

Matt Field

Jonathan Townsend

Postby Jonathan Townsend » January 22nd, 2010, 9:37 am

Just a poorly timed response to a tsunami of a side issue that happened on other threads and on another bbs.
Mundus vult decipi -per Caleb Carr's story Killing Time

Ted M
Favorite Magician: Dani DaOrtiz

Postby Ted M » January 22nd, 2010, 9:49 am

...we know more about coin magic than you ever will, which is the subject of our work.

I noted the prominence of your partners, which is why the claimed collective ignorance of the magical literature is so surprising.

...you seem to have missed all of the great reviews we have received over the years in Genii, Magic, and MUM, to name just a few

How odd that all of you would completely miss all the reviews of Mike Close's Workers series over the years in those same journals.

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » January 22nd, 2010, 10:46 am

I think we're done beating these guys up over a poorly chosen title. Points have been made on both sides.

Bob Farmer

Postby Bob Farmer » January 22nd, 2010, 12:03 pm

I agree, but can we now berate Matt Field?

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » January 22nd, 2010, 4:06 pm

Rammer Jammer
Yellowhammer
Give 'em Hell
Alabama.

I'm not a Crimson Tide fan -- I just had to throw that in.

Kent Gunn

Postby Kent Gunn » January 22nd, 2010, 7:04 pm

Let's see here. Mike Gallo, David Roth and Doc Rubinstein. Who's the coins only guy . . .

The good vet, that's who.

Gallo and Roth have no doubt heard of Mike Close's Workers series. If Doc Rubenstein says he hasn't heard of them, I believe him. He knows coins and critters. In the heat of Magic Board madness he extended his ignorance to his partners.

This entire topic fits neatly into the:

Magicians think everyone shares their opinions and experiences box.

Don't take that the wrong way. I have the Workers series. Bought it twice. Once as MC was publishing and again on CD. I think Mike Close is a bad-ass, magical legend. That doesn't mean some coin guy from NYC is knowledgable about Close's stuff.

Gallo - Big Mikey Gallo knows who in the hell Mike Close is. They've probably sat down and told each other lies. If anybody would've asked him about using Workers in the title, he'd have said, "Ah that's Close's goddamn thing, leave it be."

I don't know Mr. Roth. Seen him lecture.

Whoever called those three guys hacks . . . Jesus, Jumpin' Christ on a stick!

The two Kaufman books, "Coin Magic" and the "Expert Coin Magic" broke more ground than anyone knew existed. The second book is almost all Roth, the first one, has him as the main contributor. Calling Roth a hack is just stupid. Plain old ugly, butt-thumpin' stupid.

Gallo a hack? He's from upstate New York, so maybe he's a hick. He's not a hack. Any magician who ever sees him work knows that this he's a consummate magician, the guy's world-freakin' class.

I have only seen the good doctor work on video. His were the first magic VHS tapes I ever bought. (if you don't count porn) Watching him do coin magic that transcended anything I could envision from Bobo stays with me do this day.

So . . .

The NY Coin guys are not hacks goddamnit. They or some of them chose a sub-title that was at best poorly chosen and at worst damned embarassing. Doc Rubenstein freaking apologized. He showed more grace than most would have.

I'm no fan of video anyway. Here's a link to buy the most important written work, by a single creator/writer in magic, if you're ready for it. You're not, by the way.

http://www.michaelclose.com/index.php?m ... ucts_id=14

If you haven't read this you are missing out. I can't explain how freakin' important it is that you buy this and read it. Do memdeck stuff, seminal work's in here. Wanna do Travellers and make people laugh 'til they pee, it's in here. SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY PAGES OF . . . well . . . I'd call them Workers!

Video - yuk. Somebody ought to get Gallo to write a book.

KG

PS. To Ted M. These guys only read their own reviews! C'mon you knew that.

fkaps1

Postby fkaps1 » January 22nd, 2010, 10:05 pm

Hi All,

I agree that it was a bad choice for a subtitle and Mike has apologized for it. The real issue is the material on the DVD's. I was there for the shoot (I had no choice, it was at my house) and there is some fantastic material on the disks. Let's focus on that. I can tell you that the secret that Roth has been hoarding for years and releases on them is worth the price of the set to any coin guy, worker or not.

Marc DeSouza

Tom Gilbert

Postby Tom Gilbert » January 23rd, 2010, 4:56 pm

I hope the guy that called them hacks was kidding... If not, I'd love to see some of his work and ideas.

Tom

Jon Allen

Postby Jon Allen » January 28th, 2010, 4:01 pm

Linked to this, I've only just found out there is a new effect called 'The Infinity Deck' which has NOTHING to do with the deck of cards I sold called...yep... 'The Infinity Deck'. The deck is mentioned in my book relating to my IBM act in 1995 and I have always been looking to get it manufactured again. I'm really pissed off! Why is there a sudden spate of 'same name' products? Surely we haven't run out of names?

Return to “Buzz”