Color Fusion -The Real Works by Nash Fung

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
Zenneth Kok

Color Fusion -The Real Works by Nash Fung

Postby Zenneth Kok » November 11th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Hi Guys,

It gives me great pleasure to present an original and awesome visual card effect, the Color Fusion created by my friend Nash Fung, while you probably have seen and heard about the previous version released by Eric James, but the content in this new dvd is entirely different from the old one. Nash himself explained the multiple handlings and never before revealed version of Color Fusion, I have uploaded a trailer here:

http://store.zennethkok.com/product/color-fusion

Please do check it out and I hope you guys will enjoy this brilliant piece of card magic as much as I do.

Thanks,
Zenneth

Joe Mckay
Favorite Magician: Lubor Fiedler

Re: Color Fusion -The Real Works by Nash Fung

Postby Joe Mckay » November 11th, 2009, 6:24 pm

This trick is worth checking out. It involves no gimmicks and can be set up in less than 30 seconds. I haven't enjoyed a new trick this much since I learnt The Reformation.

Keep up the great work!

Joe

Jonathan Townsend

Postby Jonathan Townsend » November 12th, 2009, 8:58 am

You give them a 3/4 red/blue card at the end - that's completely restored ie no tears?

I am so not a fan of splitting the back of a card off, trimming the white and then using glue stick to apparently restore a card - ... messy and not examinable - but it fooled some smart folks ;)

Zenneth Kok

Postby Zenneth Kok » November 12th, 2009, 11:42 am

Hi Jonathan,

There are two versions of Color Fusion being explained in the DVD and they are:

1) Color Fusion [the card is not restored at the end]

and

2) Color Fusion & Restoration [the card is fully restored at the end, 3/4 red 1/4 blue card, no tears]

Gimmick card is required only for CF&R which should come with 8 of them in the DVD package and you just need regular cards for CF.

Theres a little bit of preparation works required for CF, which is a newly developed fitness from Nash that require you to make a one time for all gaff card that can be easily made within a min from just one regular card like Joe said, and its very convenient for table hopping/strolling works.

I understand your concern about making the gaff cards, but...the refill packs are available or will be available to buy separately in a very short coming future.

Hope this helps,
Zenneth

Jonathan Townsend

Postby Jonathan Townsend » November 12th, 2009, 11:51 am

The fully restored card in your lastest version makes it very appealing - congratulations :)

It's the messy (sticky) that got me in trouble when I tried that approach - got on my fingertips and so messed up the cards later during other tricks. Same for carrying a few such gimicks folded to add on to the pack as needed... wound up with sticky pockets, sticky hands, sticky wallets.
Mundus vult decipi -per Caleb Carr's story Killing Time

Joe Mckay
Favorite Magician: Lubor Fiedler

Postby Joe Mckay » November 12th, 2009, 1:12 pm

None of the two tricks on the Nash Fung DVD require sticky stuff. Both are very practical and the first trick on the DVD (my favourite) requires a simple home-made gaff...

What more could you ask for?

Joe

PS. I bought the DVD a couple of weeks ago, and have no conection to Nash Fung or Zenneth Kok. I just like to see great ideas get the praise they deserve!

Zenneth Kok

Postby Zenneth Kok » November 12th, 2009, 4:25 pm

Hi guys,

To prevent the confusion with the Eric James version of this, I have just changed the link to:

http://store.zennethkok.com/product/col ... real-works

Thanks,
Zenneth

Return to “Close-Up Magic”