Help me test a new effect

Post topics about the business side of magic.
jub

Help me test a new effect

Postby jub » August 31st, 2009, 2:00 pm

Hi,

Call for participation.

I am looking for interested people that want to help me test a new effect that I have been developing for about the last half year.

More than just a single trick, it is really a range of mental effects that use mobile phones in a novel way. I have been performing the tricks myself a bit recently, they are quite commercial and the reactions I get are really good. The system will be ready for release to the general magical community soon, but before I can do so, I need volunteers to test it in various scenarios, on different mobile phones, in different countries etc.

To participate in the beta testing program, you should own an internet-enabled camera phone and you should of course agree on keeping the idea secret and giving feedback after use (including suggestions and any problems you may find).

If you would like to be part of the beta test, contact me and I'll return with further information. Please state your country, mobile phone brand and model and, optionally - if you have the time - a couple of lines about yourself and why you think you would be a good candidate for testing the system.

Each active participant will receive a working version of the final trick once released. Since the system needs to be tested by as many different nationalities as possible, there are only a fixed number of open positions in each country and therefore it may not be possible to accommodate everybody.

I hope this is the right forum to post the above message - if not please let me know and I'll get rid of it.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Thomas

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”