Vintage Jennings & Marlo, plus 31 DVDS $10 each, and a few that aren't.

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
trickdoctor

Vintage Jennings & Marlo, plus 31 DVDS $10 each, and a few that aren't.

Postby trickdoctor » August 29th, 2009, 5:38 pm

[size:14pt]DVDS are originals and play perfectly[/size]

John Bannon's, The Royal Scam, with cards, $10

Trilogy Bicycles DVD by Alakazam Magic. Incredible card trick with 3 climaxes. Use your own cards, $20.
See a demo at http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=37994

Asi Winds Chapter One. 6 Highly advanced card effects using a stacked deck, a marked deck, a memorized deck, estimation, and advanced applications of the Gilbreath Principle. This one and Karl Hein #3 below will hurt you! $15

3 Lecture DVDS from Karl Hein, creator of the Heiny 500. (Vernon said magicians stop thinking too soon, but Hein doesnt!) Fabulous card & coin magic sold individually for $10, or as a set for $25!

Hein #1. Breaking The Second Rule, 6 effects, includes a great card under case routine and the best color changing deck routine Ive ever seen with a subtlety Ive never seen before, $10

Hein # 2. International Frequent Flyer, an incredible 3-fly routine done with coins you probably already have. Even if you dont do the entire routine, you should see (and do) the color changes and transpositions with the coins, $10

Hein #3. Three Degrees of Separation. Based on Lennart Greens Angle Separation, Karl developed this super-charged version on steroids that goes way beyond Lennarts ideas. The material on this DVD is extremely hard. Also includes revelations of 3 mentally selected cards. $10

The Magic of Mike Gallo, $10

Remembering The Magic of Lou Gallo, $10, or both Gallos for $17

SolariLive in Your Living Room 20 effects, including a Braiwave trick that fool magicians, 2 DVD set for $20

Wagner, J. C., Seven More Secrets DVD, includes gaffed card, $10, sealed. Full description here: http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=42750

Ed Ellis DVD, Volume 3, Rubber band Magic, $7.50

Ed Ellis DVD, Volume 4, Cards, $7.50 or: both Ellis for $12.00

Sign Off Card Trick by Tony Clark and Austin Brooks, includes Jumbo card, gimmick, and 40 minute DVD, $27.50 (Retail is $40). GREAT TRICK. A signed selected card shrinks and appears, still signed, on the face of a Jumbo Card. The magician pulls the card off and we see it visibly change into their original signed card. When the magician reveals the face of the jumbo card the spectator sees a blank space where their card used to be. See a demo here:
http://www.murphysmagicsupplies.com/vid ... VIDEO1.wmv

Docc Hilford DVD, The Casandra Deck, make it with your own cards, and 7 amazing routines with the deck, $10.00

Digital Grafitti DVDs, The Sleight of hand Magic of David Peck, 2 DVD Set, sealed, $7.50

Dobsons Choice DVD, TV Stuff, Vol 1, 8 performance-only effects taken from Waynes TV performances, $10

2 DVD set of Alex Elmsley, which contains his last lecture and workshop before he died. It's called The Signature Magician Series. $25.

Jacks To Backs sealed, 2 dozen card sleights, $5

Page, Patrick Three-Shell Game and Topit Techniques, $7

Page, Patrick Thumb Tips, $7

Gregory Wilsons Card Stunts $10

Welcome To The Firm DVD by The Underground Collective & Big Blind Media - sealed, 8 new card effects, $9.50. See a demo here:
http://www.bigblindmedia.com/assets/mov ... er_Web.wmv

Colombini, Aldo & Rachel, Twos Company DVD, 10 card effects, $7.50

Miller, Justin, X Marks The Spot, DVD with cards, $7.95. Not only do all of the cards become face down, ALL THE CARDS HAVE A BIG X ON THE BACK OF EACH CARD except for on that is face-up in the spread...you guessed it, the selected signed card. As if that were not enough, you explain that you were not really looking for those marks but the one on the back of the selected card. As you turn the card over, it has a BLUE BACK!

Aztek Floating a borrowed bill with no magnets, threads, or wires. Easy and clever, $10

Ultra Cervon, Vol 1 & 2. 11 effects from Bruce's book. Includes Bruces handling of Ring Flight, Card Warp, and To Pay The Price are more than worth it and theyre EASY!

Chris Randall Live At The Magic Castle. Includes a new deck switch and an offbeat ending for the Ninja Rings, sponge balls, business cards, coins and pens, $10

Mental Fusion Two signed cards magically vanish, only to reappear fused together in a sealed card case, $10.

[size:14pt]VHS are originals and play perfectly:[/size]

Larry Jennings Paris Super Session Vol. 1
Larry Jennings Paris Super Session Vol. 2
Sold only as a set for $20

Ed Marlo Card Magic 3
Ed Marlo Card Magic 4
Sold only as a set for $20

Free US shipping with $50 order. Otherwise, minimal shipping charge.

Paypal only, please.

[color:#000099]I have a large library of used magic and mentalism books,lecture notes, magazines (Labyrinth, Magick, Trapdoor) and wallets, all priced to sell.[/color]

Names like Bannon, Jennings, Carney, Garcia, Daryl, Einhorn, Elmsley, Giobbi, Racherbaumer, Wilson, Becker, Wiener, Larsen, Bascom Jones, Al Mann, Bruce Bernstein, Burton Sperber, T. A. Waters, and plenty more!

[color:#006600]Take advantage of my 10% Off Sale and Free Shipping offer.
[/color]
Happy to email my list to you.

Contact me at: trickdoctor@aol.com and I'll get it right out.

Thanks,

Joel Kaplan
20652 Quedo Drive
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-914-5219

trickdoctor@aol.com

trickdoctor

Re: Vintage Jennings & Marlo, plus 31 DVDS $10 each, and a few that aren't.

Postby trickdoctor » August 30th, 2009, 4:11 pm

Asi Wind and J.C. Wagner DVDS are sold.

Thanks,

Joel Kaplan
20652 Quedo Drive
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

818-914-5219
trickdoctor@aol.com

Joel Kaplan
20652 Quedo Drive
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-914-5219

trickdoctor

Postby trickdoctor » August 31st, 2009, 5:52 am

Colombini, Hein, and Wagner DVDS are sold.

[color:#FF0000]Just located these 2 excellent VHS:[/color]

[color:#000000]Nicholas Night (creator of Enigma, which he performs here) Live![/color] Magic with bills (a signed dollar bill changes to a $5 bill, and more), cards (including card splitting), and coins, with a GREAT finish for Coins Through The Table). $15

[color:#000000]Finn Jon, Close-Up Explanation Volume 1.[/color] Do I really need to tell you how great his magic is? Let's just say you'll be fooled. Only $10!

Thanks,

Joel Kaplan
20652 Quedo Drive
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

818-914-5219
trickdoctor@aol.com

Joel Kaplan

20652 Quedo Drive

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

818-914-5219

trickdoctor

Postby trickdoctor » September 3rd, 2009, 4:38 pm

Bannon, Jennings and Cervon DVDS are sold.

[color:#000099]I have a large library of used magic and mentalism books, lecture notes, magazines (Labyrinth, Magick, Trapdoor) and wallets, all priced to sell.[/color]

[color:#333333]Names like Bannon, Jennings, Carney, Garcia, Daryl, Einhorn, Elmsley, Giobbi, Racherbaumer, Wilson, Becker, Wiener, Larsen, Bascom Jones, Al Mann, Bruce Bernstein, Burton Sperber, T. A. Waters, and plenty more![/color]

[color:#006600]Take advantage of my 10% Off Sale and Free Shipping offer.[/color]

Happy to email my list to you.

Contact me at: trickdoctor@aol.com and I'll get it right out.

Thanks,

Joel Kaplan
20652 Quedo Drive
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-914-5219

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”