Central Illinois Magic Get-Together

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Greg McNeil

Central Illinois Magic Get-Together

Postby Greg McNeil » March 26th, 2009, 11:47 am

The Central Illinois Magic Get-Together will take place on Saturday, April 25, 2009, here in Peoria, Illinois. This is a popular, one-day convention, held annually for about 32 years. I put together a flyer for this event in PDF format that you can download and print. It lists pretty much all the pertinent information about the convention. It even includes a registration form. You should be able to easily save and/or print the flyer from your Adobe Reader program. Click this link to view it...

CIMGT Flyer

Let me know if you have any questions. If I don't know the answer, I'll make one up!

Greg

Greg McNeil

Re: Central Illinois Magic Get-Together

Postby Greg McNeil » April 4th, 2009, 6:40 pm

Seems we have a little glitch in our club's PayPal, so the online registration and PayPal address isn't working properly. If anyone is having trouble setting up a registration, please email me or send a PM. I'll work out something.

Greg McNeil

Postby Greg McNeil » April 14th, 2009, 11:11 am

Okay, you've probably noticed we have Ken Scott doing a night-before lecture, Friday evening before the actual convention on Saturday. He's also performing in our evening show on Saturday, the 25th. If you haven't seen him, you'll like him. Lots of funny material.

But here's the news: I received an email from Ken who told me that everyone who attends his Friday evening lecture will get a free copy of his lecture notes. The lecture is only $15 anyway, and with free lecture notes, that's a lot like a bargain! Thanks, Ken. Looking forward to it.

There's only a week and a half left. And to get in on the $45 reduced registration fee you'll have to be in before this coming Monday, April 20. The price goes up $10 the last week. Any questions?

Greg McNeil

-----------
Peoria Magicians Assembly, IBM Ring 48, SAM Assembly 51, Peoria IL

Greg McNeil

Postby Greg McNeil » April 22nd, 2009, 6:47 pm

If you haven't committed to attending this convention yet, you have just a couple more days to decide. And the NOAA weather report for Saturday, April 25, is mostly sunny, high in the lower 80s. Very nice.

Greg

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”