MAGIC CRUISE 2009 - Special Pricing Deadline Extended to March 2

Flying around the world for the perfect magic convention? Save some dough and share your room.
David Sandy

MAGIC CRUISE 2009 - Special Pricing Deadline Extended to March 2

Postby David Sandy » February 14th, 2009, 12:41 am

Today (February 13) was the deadline to get onto the Magic Cruise at our group package rates... however, after much pleading and begging, we got Carnival to extend the deadline another two weeks. The absolute FINAL day to book at the special complete package pricing (cruise, night-before party, shows, lectures/workshops, receptions, contests, close-up, social events, etc.) is now Monday, March 2, 2009.

So if you are thinking about going, don't put it off any longer. We only have one interior cabin left.. a few cabins with balconies.. and some exterior cabins still available.

Don't miss this magical trip of a lifetime. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

For more information, performers, promotional video, details and cost, visit:

http://www.davidsandyproductions.com/magiccruise.htm

Questions? Call me at (816) 233-4177 or email david@davidsandyproductions.com

David Sandy

John Carney

Re: MAGIC CRUISE 2009 - Special Pricing Deadline Extended to March 2

Postby John Carney » February 16th, 2009, 8:08 pm

David,
I'm looking forward to being there. You didn't mention all the folks that will be working there. It sounds like a great convention:

JEFF McBRIDE, JOHN SHRYOCK & MARI LYNN, KERRY POLLOCK, DAVE KAPLAN, JON ARMSTRONG, MIKE CAVENEY, TINA LENERT, LES ARNOLD & DAZZLE...

jc

David Sandy

Postby David Sandy » February 19th, 2009, 9:22 am

John,

You are correct..thanks for adding the line-up. Plus, I've just added Rand Woodbury to the announced line-up of perfomers... an illusionist who is synonymous with cruise ship entertaining. Lots of people know the name, but have never had the opportunity to see his full illusion show. Now's their chance.

But folks should hurry... the special complete package pricing is only available through March 2! After that, the price goes up!

David

Francesca Moffet

Postby Francesca Moffet » April 3rd, 2009, 11:07 am

I'd LOVE to go on this as I missed out on seeing Jeff McBride perform at Blackpool. Warm weather, a gorgeous ship, pampering and magic...I'd be in my element! :-)

Maybe next time.

Hope it all goes well.

Regards
Fran
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, and they both take practice.

Return to “Convention Room Mate Finder”