Time to be Awesome 7 – Talking with Jeff Hobson

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
David Corsaro

Time to be Awesome 7 – Talking with Jeff Hobson

Postby David Corsaro » November 24th, 2008, 5:10 pm

Episode 7 of my weekly web show for magicians, Time to be Awesome is online and ready for your viewing pleasure at www.timetobeawesome.com

This week I chat with Super-Star Vegas Magician Jeff Hobson. Although we only had a couple of minutes for the interview, we were able to talk about material selection and performance character. So please visit www.timetobeawesome.com and I hope everyone enjoys it.

While you are there, please feel free to watch past episodes and rate them or leave comments.

Your friend in magic,
David Corsaro
www.davidcorsaro.com
My new DVD ("Magic of David Corsaro") is available from your favorite dealer www.davidcorsaro.com

Mark Paulson

Re: Time to be Awesome 7 – Talking with Jeff Hobson

Postby Mark Paulson » November 26th, 2008, 9:10 pm

David, thanks for posting the interview with Jeff Hobson. I really enjoyed it - too bad it was so short.

I took a look at some of your other interviews, too. I can't wait to hear more of them. Keep up the good work!

-Mark

David Corsaro

Re: Time to be Awesome 7 – Talking with Jeff Hobson

Postby David Corsaro » November 29th, 2008, 1:47 am

Thanks for the kind words Mark. I am glad you are enjoying the episodes.

I have a "Monday Night Magic" episode coming up that will actually be a 2 (maybe a 3) part episode. It should go live in mid-December.

Up next week, a talk about mentalism with Allen Zingg.

David Corsaro
www.timetobeawesome.com
www.davidcorsaro.com
My new DVD ("Magic of David Corsaro") is available from your favorite dealer www.davidcorsaro.com

Return to “Buzz”