Tenyo 2009 Effects - Special Offer

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
martinka

Tenyo 2009 Effects - Special Offer

Postby martinka » November 5th, 2008, 5:12 pm

The Tenyo 2009 series will include five new effects.

I recently had the opportunity to evaluate them and beleive this year's to be a strong lineup. The effects include:

1. Animation Frame - A framed picture of Pinochio is shown and his nose visibly grows. The picture is removed from the frame and is found to be ungimmicked. A clean effect, we like it.

2. Magical Door - Two plates each with a hole in the center are shown. A key is pushed through them and then a chain is looped around the key. After a slight tug the chain penetrates the key. A clever principle.

3. Synchro Boxes - Tenyo's version of Bob Ostin's effect. Two mathboxes are shown and when one is opened the other closes. Improved gimmick makes this even more deceptive.

4. Newsworthy Tear - A torn and restored newspaper effect with an instant restoration. The paper can be quickly prepared using the special gimmick, glue or scissors are not required.

5. Vanishing Point - A small ball is placed on a coaster and a playing card is leaned against it. The card is pushed flat to the coaster and the ball is gone. This will also work with a regulation golfball. We have received good reations showing this and I suspect some interesting effects and handling will be developed from it.

So there's the lineup and here's our offer. The group will retail in the $150 - $170 range, however, if you would like to preorder the set we are offering them for $130 plus S&H ($10 US and $20 Foreign, shipped priority).

Supplies are limited, last year we sold out of some of the effects and are still waiting for them to be restocked. If you are interested, please order as soon as possible. I will post again, once our allocation is sold out.

For payment, please send via paypal to magic@martinka.com or call us at 201-444-7576 with a credit card. (Don't forget to include S&H). Thank you.

Ted

Martinka & Co.
103 Godwin Ave
Midland Park, NJ 07432
Ted Bogusta
Martinka & Co.
wwww.martinka.com
201-444-7576

martinka

Re: Tenyo 2009 Effects - Special Offer

Postby martinka » November 7th, 2008, 8:09 pm

These are expected to arrive in the states Mid December and will be packed and shipped to you a few days later.
Ted Bogusta
Martinka & Co.
wwww.martinka.com
201-444-7576

The Magic Apple

Postby The Magic Apple » December 18th, 2008, 3:23 pm

I just recieved and reviewed all of these new items and most are BRILLIANT! Tenyo does it again! The Animation Frame is my favorite but the Vanishing Point is a GREAT FOOLER! Plus the Magical Door (the most expensive one) is more like a puzzle than magic trick!

The quality on all 5 are FLAWLESS with the MOST In depth instructions and diagrams. All are easy to to and can be done 'right out of the box'
TheMagicApple.com
818-508-9921
Follow us: @The_Magic_Apple

martinka

Postby martinka » December 18th, 2008, 4:34 pm

We have now shipped sets to all who have preordered them and have already received some good feedback.

We are keeping the above offer of $130 for all in place while supplies are available.

If you are considering purchase, you may want to act soon. Tenyo has been cutting back on quantities shipped to the US market and like some of the effects from the last few years, these may be unavailble soon.

For payment, please send via paypal to magic@martinka.com or call us at 201-444-7576 with a credit card. (Don't forget to include S&H as specified above). Thank you.

Ted
Ted Bogusta
Martinka & Co.
wwww.martinka.com
201-444-7576

Dale Shrimpton

Postby Dale Shrimpton » December 19th, 2008, 5:20 am

the description of Vanishing Point, reads like my all time favorite" squeeze play" . Is it related?

The Magic Apple

Postby The Magic Apple » December 19th, 2008, 11:57 am

I don't think it is..what is the effect of 'squeeze play'
TheMagicApple.com

818-508-9921

Follow us: @The_Magic_Apple

Philemon

Postby Philemon » December 19th, 2008, 9:00 pm

Ray T. Stott

Postby Ray T. Stott » December 20th, 2008, 12:23 am

Hello, Ted

What's the score on the reproduction of a Martinka Card Satyr that you have been working on?
Regards,
It's not about the magic; it's about the daily box office gross.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”