FSH: 250-300 Lecture Notes/Softbound Booklets... See link to download file

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
James Kernen

FSH: 250-300 Lecture Notes/Softbound Booklets... See link to download file

Postby James Kernen » October 20th, 2008, 5:02 pm

I had a week off after being on the road for the last 4.5 months, and I finally had the chance to start sorting through my sets of softbound titles, which consists mainly of lecture notes and softbound booklets... I have a number of duplicate items and items that fall outside my areas of interest so I put together a spreadsheet of almost 300 titles that I know I want to purge... A significant number of the items are priced at $10-$15 or below... I think the average price is about $10, but there are a number of items that are $5 and under just so I can move them....There are some higher priced items too, but not too many of those...

Shipping will be included on all USA orders of $30 or more. If below $30, please add $3 for shipping. International shipping is welcome, and I can ship as many of the items that will fit in a flat rate envelope for only $9 for international orders that are $30 or higher.. Other shipping arrangements can be made by mutual agreement.

Instead of posting all the items here and driving everyone crazy with updates, I put the items in a file and am posting a link to the file below.. If you prefer that I send you the file directly, please send me an email request.

Here is the webpage with the download link (the link will be towards the bottom of the page):

http://www.jtkresources.com/Booklist1020v2.html

I prefer paypal, but will accept money orders too..

Thank you,
James Kernen
2852 W. Gail Dr.
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-620-9356
james.kernen@cox.net

James Kernen

Re: FSH: 250-300 Lecture Notes/Softbound Booklets... See link to download file

Postby James Kernen » October 20th, 2008, 5:36 pm

To answer one question I received... These are all originals and in good to excellent condition. If you have questions about a specific item or items, just drop me a note...

Some notes and booklets have previous prices or owners' names written in them (not by me). I did not include any notes or booklets that had tears, rips or other significant blemishes. Some of the older books....look...older, but if they looked too old or damaged in any way, they will appear in an auction lot on ebay with pictures or on a subsequent list a few months from now.. They may even be thrown in as freebies to some orders.....

To answer another question.... no I will not copy or scan any of these notes.. Not only do I personally disagree with that practice, it is against the law. My day job deals in the anti-fraud arena, and I am a Certified Fraud Examiner, and I will not put my livelihood or any of the magic items' creators' in jeorpardy to support such a request.. Thank you for understanding....

James

James Kernen

Re: FSH: 250-300 Lecture Notes/Softbound Booklets... See link to download file

Postby James Kernen » October 20th, 2008, 10:07 pm

I have responded to everyone and pulled the items that are either on hold or have been paid for..... I uploaded the updated list in the link (above).. I will do this daily and will name the current file with the date of the update and version number so if you want to check back or determine how current the list is, you can see that. In the future, I will add a line inside the file at the top.. That way you don't waste your time looking at things that may be sold.. If the items I have on hold don't go through, I will add them back...

Thanks again.
James

James Kernen

Re: FSH: 250 "More" Lecture Notes/Booklet Added..... See link to download file

Postby James Kernen » October 25th, 2008, 4:14 pm

I just posted a new file with about 250 more magic booklets and lecture notes. These are in addition to the original list.

For those of you who have searched through the first list already, I have put all the new stuff into a separate file for now... This file can be downloaded at:
http://www.jtkresources.com/Newbooklist.html

I also update the old file (which has a new link now) to show what is remaining.. This file can be downloaded at:
http://www.jtkresources.com/PreviousList1020.html

I am heading out to the local magic shop (Presto's) for the afternoon and will return all inquiries in order later today...

Thanks to all,
James

James Kernen

Re: FSH: 450+ Lectures Notes and Booklets: Combined Lists and More Deals

Postby James Kernen » October 27th, 2008, 2:44 pm

A combined and updated listing of the previous 2 lists has been posted as of 10/27/08 11:30am PST.

All items on this list are $1 to $25 each. The average price of the items is just under $7, and more than half of the items are $5 or less.

Due to the lowered prices, free domestic shipping is now included on all orders of $40 or more. Less than $40, please add $3 for media mail shipping. Priority mail is also available for a few dollars more. International shipping is welcome but would have to be quoted.

Here is the updated list:
http://www.jtkresources.com/List1027.html

The link to download the file is towards the bottom of the page.

Thank you to all who have purchased already... You kept my busy over the weekend. All items that have been paid for have been shipped. Some of you have already received your items based on some feedback I received.

James

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » November 5th, 2008, 9:11 am

An updated listing of the previous list has been posted as of 11/05/08 5:45am PST. The majority of the prices have been lowered to help clear the remaining titles out... There are a lot of titles that are $1 - $3.

All items on this list are $1 to $15 each. The average price of the items is just under $5.25, and 3/4's of the listed items $5 or less.

Shipping within the USA is included for all orders $25 or more. If less than $25, please add $3. International shipping is welcome but would have to be quoted.

Here is the list:

James

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » November 6th, 2008, 12:06 pm

I updated the list as of this morning since over 60+ more items have been sold since yesterday morning... The average price of the items is still just over $5 and there are about 300 items remaining from this list...

Here is the list:

James

James Kernen

Re: FSH: Booklets/Lecture Notes; <$5 on average; <300 left

Postby James Kernen » November 7th, 2008, 10:32 pm

An updated listing (now less than 300 titles) of the previous list has been posted as of 11/07/08 8:00pm PST.

All items on this list are $1 to $12 each. The average price of the items is just under $5, and 3/4's of the listed items $5 or less. There are a lot of titles that are $1 - $3.

Shipping within the USA is included for all orders $25 or more. If less than $25, please add $3. International shipping is welcome but would have to be quoted.

See link in above post...

Thanks,
James

James Kernen

Re: FSH: Booklets/Lecture Notes; <$4 on average; @250 titles left

Postby James Kernen » November 26th, 2008, 3:18 pm

Here is an updated list as of this morning. There are just over 250 titles remaining.

I updated the link, so please use the new link as follows:

http://www.jtkresources.com/Current.html

All items are $9 or less and average $3.91 an item.

Shipping is still free within the USA for orders of $25 or more. Below $25, please add $3. International sales are welcome, and I can try to use a flat rate envelope if the items fit. This would cost $9 for orders $25 and above or 11.00 for orders under $25. (items must be able to fit in the envelope for these rated to apply).

I am in town over the Thanksgiving holiday.. It's my birthday tomorrow and the house's Christmas lights is my weekend project.....so I will be around to respond and ship items if there are interested buyers....

Thanks for looking...

James

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » December 7th, 2008, 5:46 am

Here is an updated list of the booklets and lecture notes that I posted in October and November....I was down to about 150 titles, but the actual list is up to about 175 titles now since I added back items that either didn't get paid for or that I found a duplicate copy of. I just performed a detailed inventory of the remaining items and added a "quantity" column that will show if I have more than 1 of a title in this newest list......

I updated the link, so please use the new link as follows:

All items are $1 to $9 each and average under $4 an item.

Shipping is still free within the USA for orders of $25 or more. Below $25, please add $3. International sales are welcome, and I can try to use a flat rate envelope if the items fit. This would cost $9 for orders $25 and above or 11.00 for orders under $25. (items must be able to fit in the envelope for these rated to apply).

Thanks for looking...

James Kernen
2852 W. Gail Dr.
Chandler, AZ 85224
james.kernen@cox.net
480-620-9356

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » December 8th, 2008, 6:19 am

As far as this list goes, I need to update it since about a third of the items are now sold or on hold....I will post an updated list by this evening so everyone can more easily see what is left.... I just wanted to wait for a few payments before updating the list for sure....

Thanks to everyone who made purchases so far or who have shown interest....

James

James Kernen

Re: FSH: Booklets/Lecture Notes; <$3 on average; @125+ titles left

Postby James Kernen » December 14th, 2008, 8:14 am

Here is the updated list.... All the solds/holds have been sorted and here is what is left.. All items are now priced from $1 - $5 and the average price is about $2.80. There are 126 items on the list.... some of these are real steals....

Shipping within the USA is included for all orders $25 or more. If less than $25, please add $3. International shipping is welcome but would have to be quoted. I can use a flat rate envelope in most cases for international shipments, and this would cost $8-$11.50 depending on the order size and country destination.

Thanks for looking.....

James Kernen
2852 W. Gail Dr.
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-620-9356
james.kernen@cox.net

James Kernen

Re: FSH: Booklets/Lecture Notes; <$3 on average; @125+ titles left

Postby James Kernen » December 28th, 2008, 8:11 am

I am going to start putting the remaining titles on ebay in lots of 2-5 items... About a dozen items from the list above are gone but the rest are still there and available here until they appear on ebay either late tonight or sometime tomorrow...

USA shipping is now included on orders of $20 or more.... International shipping is $8 if I can use a flat rate envelope on order of $20 or more...

This will probably only be good through today....

Thanks for your interest.

James
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jtk_resources

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”