Vote for the Silver Family

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.
Silver

Vote for the Silver Family

Postby Silver » October 8th, 2008, 5:34 pm

Let us share our Wife Swap story...
we are the Silver family. We were picked to go on the show because of the work I do. I have been a hypnotherapist since 1986.
I am also a psychic and have a Ph.D in Metaphysical Philosophy.
My job at the house I switched with was to do my work and help the family. When the switch happened and I implemented my rules, the family picture fell off the wall. It was not shown on camera but everyone was silent. I decided to set up the childrens' rooms so that they felt safe to sleep in them. I hypnotized the youngest child to feel safe in his bed for the first time in his life, he slept the whole night after the session. The older child went to sleep to my relaxation Cd in his room. The boys are six and nine.
When the father witnessed his son sleeping in his own bed, he volunteered for me to hypnotize him. Which I did under the camera's eye. I told him that he no longer wanted to gamble on the internet and wanted to spend more valuable time with his wife.
He admitted on camera that he had no urge after the session to gamble and that he was spending more time helping his wife.
It worked.

We want the chance to help another family with my work. I believe in all magic there can be an element of power. I also believe everyone is a little bit psychic. I teach a psychic development class everyweek.
My boys are very talented and loved being on the camera, especially my oldest and he would love the chance to be on the show again. Andrew has the lead in the community theater for Halloween as Dracula.

As we mentioned in another thread, we are in a contest to go back on, and we need votes! Please visit http://abc.go.com/primetime/wifeswap/index?pn=vote2 and vote for us, The Silver Family. (We could use the money, too)
Vote For Us on ABC-TV Wife Swap

Steve V

Re: Vote for the Silver Family

Postby Steve V » October 8th, 2008, 8:45 pm

Say, where did you get your PhD?

Since you are a psychic you already know who wins and as such the future cannot be altered unless there is a Delorean involved thus wouldn't our votes be already either made or already preordained and thus we would not be able to change the future vote because since the future can be seen by thou that it is known? Having established this, oh seer of the future, did Andrew win cuz I just decided to vote for him cuz his wife would have a good effect on who ever she goes and hangs out with though I fear, and you can tell us if this is true, poor Andrew would be subjected to another nut job.
Steve V

Steve V

Postby Steve V » October 8th, 2008, 8:47 pm

Say, where did you get your PhD?

Since you are a psychic you already know who wins and as such the future cannot be altered unless there is a Delorean involved thus wouldn't our votes be already either made or already preordained and thus we would not be able to change the future vote because since the future can be seen by thou that it is known? Having established this, oh seer of the future, did Andrew win cuz I just decided to vote for him cuz his wife would have a good effect on who ever she goes and hangs out with though I fear, and you can tell us if this is true, poor Andrew would be subjected to another nut job.
Steve V

David Thomas

Postby David Thomas » October 9th, 2008, 7:06 pm

Silver, you really don't belong on this forum....

Silver

Postby Silver » October 10th, 2008, 5:07 pm

Just a quick note: we're in the second round.

And Andrew is in a different group than us, so we aren't competing against each other anymore, and you can vote for both of us if you can!

Silver

Postby Silver » October 22nd, 2008, 7:14 pm

Steve V wrote:Say, where did you get your PhD?

Just to let you know, I got it at the College of Metaphysical Studies in Clearwater, Florida.

Return to “Alternative Media”