Relocated Seattle Magic Member... SMC

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
TOBIAS

Relocated Seattle Magic Member... SMC

Postby TOBIAS » September 16th, 2008, 12:46 pm

I am in living in California now. I live in Turlock a podunk city with a much as I can see it not much going on... Please let me know where I can find any one local, or let the word out I am here. I would really like that I might start practicing again. so much time away from the performing, I feel I have lost some chops. I need to session, and soon!
Please let me know...

Yours in magic,
TOBIAS
You're Born...
You Grow Up...
You're Going To Die...

Life Is Tuff, Get A Helmet...

Bill Duncan

Re: Relocated Seattle Magic Member... SMC

Postby Bill Duncan » September 16th, 2008, 12:59 pm

For those playing the Genii online home game Tobias is the guy I mentioned here. Invite him to Denny's and show him a good time.

T,
Drop me a line, buddy.

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » September 16th, 2008, 1:11 pm

Good old Turlock; the gateway to Modesto. I actually used to get up to that vicinity many moons ago. I hope somebody reaches out to you! In the mean time, stay in touch here.

Dustin

TOBIAS

Postby TOBIAS » September 16th, 2008, 2:05 pm

My Dvd will be coming out soon... I hope?

I have a bunch of new stuff I wanted to put out, although I will wait till the first dvd comes out. I know I am far from every thing around here but looking for a local ring or club or gathering. HELL just some one to session with at a Denny's or bus stop.
HELP!!!
Thanks BILLY.
I know you said your buddy wanted my stuff for that Channel 1 mag. let me know how that went down...

Yours in Magic,
TOBIAS
You're Born...

You Grow Up...

You're Going To Die...

Life Is Tuff, Get A Helmet...

Bill Duncan

Postby Bill Duncan » September 16th, 2008, 3:56 pm

The Channel 1 issue came out, but he only used my and Jack's stuff. Payne had given me the signed card in Cell Phone routine.
Sadly a mechanical version, without any presentaiton, has since been released by David Stone.

Tony missed a chance to publish the effect FIRST in Channel 1, which would have been a coup, since Payne appears to have originated the plot. And as with all Payne's stuff, the script is brilliantly funny.

So I guess your secrets are still safe. Eventually Richard will realize what he's missing and send someone up here to do an All Seattle issue of Genii. When that happens we'll call you back brother.

George Olson

Postby George Olson » September 17th, 2008, 12:41 pm

Isn't there a Brick and Morter shop up in Modesto?

GO

raj k

Postby raj k » September 17th, 2008, 4:54 pm

Turlock! Yeah! Ahh the memories.....

Mo-town is GREAT! Scott Peterson. Yosemite Killers. Meth Heads. Gary Condit. George Lucas.

Born and raised in the Mo', I escaped to the Bay Area when I could. Aint crap happening in the central valley, although one of the forum product reviewers lives in Ceres. May be he can chime in.

Tobias - I'll PM you....

-rk

Jeff Pierce Magic

Postby Jeff Pierce Magic » October 24th, 2008, 8:30 am

Bill Duncan wrote:The Channel 1 issue came out, but he only used my and Jack's stuff. Payne had given me the signed card in Cell Phone routine.
Sadly a mechanical version, without any presentaiton, has since been released by David Stone.

Tony missed a chance to publish the effect FIRST in Channel 1, which would have been a coup, since Payne appears to have originated the plot. And as with all Payne's stuff, the script is brilliantly funny.

So I guess your secrets are still safe. Eventually Richard will realize what he's missing and send someone up here to do an All Seattle issue of Genii. When that happens we'll call you back brother.

Bill, I published a routine by BJ Bueno back in 2003 on The Online Visions website that was a signed card to cell phone routine. I can't fiond it there anymore but I think it's in his year one book.

Jeff Pierce

Chad Rees

Postby Chad Rees » December 2nd, 2008, 3:31 am

Its so good to hear seattle finally kick Tobias out.

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”