What is Steve Bryant Up To?

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

What is Steve Bryant Up To?

Postby Dustin Stinett » September 5th, 2008, 2:08 am

Or maybe I should say down to:

http://www.littleegyptmagic.com/magic.html

I dont know what it is, but I do know two things: Steve loves to creep people out and his favorite holidayHalloweenis just around the corner. I, for one, intend to stay tombederrtuned.

Dustin

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Re: What is Steve Bryant Up To?

Postby Matthew Field » September 5th, 2008, 5:33 am

I'd guess it has something to do with late night ghost stories with Frances Willard.

(Dustin -- you do know about Steve's notorious love of "mouse over" html, don't you?)

I always look forward to Steve's writing, even when it's about Melinda and the wonders of Branson.

Matt Field

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Re: What is Steve Bryant Up To?

Postby Dustin Stinett » September 5th, 2008, 2:48 pm

Matthew Field wrote:(Dustin -- you do know about Steve's notorious love of "mouse over" html, don't you?)

But of course! Steve's "Little Egypt Gazette" was among the first magic sites I encountered when I first got access to the Internet. Steves use of photos and other graphics in that publication wereand remainterrific!

I highly recommend to anyone who has not explored Steves site to do so now. Its worth the time to go through Volume 2 of L-E-Gwhich is still onlineand read all the entertaining reviews and commentary. And I believe one can still purchase the complete L-E-G on CD.

Dustin

Return to “Link Watch”