What is the Labyrinth magazine?

Talk about what is being written in other magic publications.
Philippe Noël

Postby Philippe Noël » July 19th, 2008, 4:46 pm

Is it still available?

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: What is the Labyrinth magazine?

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 19th, 2008, 4:57 pm

Labyrinth was a booklet-size journal published by Stephen Hobbs. I believe there were 16 issues. It has not been published for many years, but is excellent.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Bill Duncan

Postby Bill Duncan » July 19th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Besides being one of the few places you can find Steve Hobbs' material it also introduced (if memory serves) both JohnG and Aaron Fisher to us.

It's so rare I only have three issues, and I've known Steve for about twenty years. That's what I get for taking some time off from magic.

Steve Fernandes

Postby Steve Fernandes » July 20th, 2008, 11:08 am

I believe a complete file of LABYRINTH consists in 13 issues from 1994 to the final issue in 1999. The final issue was numbered 12 because there were two parts to Issue N8.

Dave Egleston

Postby Dave Egleston » August 9th, 2008, 12:42 pm

Bill Duncan wrote:Besides being one of the few places you can find Steve Hobbs' material it also introduced (if memory serves) both JohnG and Aaron Fisher to us.

It's so rare I only have three issues, and I've known Steve for about twenty years. That's what I get for taking some time off from magic.

Aw man Bill, I just gave away my extra set and a couple of extra copies to some friends! Wished I known, you'd appreciate them more than those who got them!

I'll look this evening and see if I have any loose booklets left, if so you're more than welcome to them.

Dave
Last edited by Dave Egleston on August 9th, 2008, 12:43 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: spelling and gammar

Return to “Other Magic Publications”