For Sale HERE: Magic Magic Magic

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
magicking
Favorite Magician: Tommy Wonder

For Sale HERE: Magic Magic Magic

Postby magicking » May 23rd, 2008, 4:05 pm

Magic for Sale HERE..You can contact me at shomemagic@gmail.com
Mike King - 208 South Oak Street - Dixon, MO 65459 Ph573-528-8239

Dan Harlan's Birthday Suit
You can be magical and astrological with this ingenious effect!
Offer an audience member a brief astrological reading, showing that a deck of cards can be used as a calendar. Four suits - four seasons; Thirteen cards in each suit - thirteen phases of the moon in one year; fifty two cards in the deck - fifty two weeks in a year.
During the reading you begin to show the prediction cards that you were compelled to pick before the show, and explain their purpose in the astrological procedure. Then, for the finale, you show that your prediction cards match the spectator's birthdate!
Retail $15.00 + shipping
My price $11.00 with FREE Shipping in USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY

Paradox Watch
Exclusive to Alakazam Magic in the U.K.
Imagine the look on your spectators' faces as you make their watch stop. Now imagine their reaction when you make your pulse stop.
Retail $59.00 + shipping
My price $22.00 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY..PayPal ONLY

Barry Mitchell's Stage Uppers 2 cd set
This subject and the information covered is VITAL to every performer. That is IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE. If you think you're already the best in the world then stop reading this now. But if you want to know more about how to stand on ANY stage with more presence, personality, and professionalism then don't miss this double disc CD. This could be the best you spend this year to improve your professionalism and show. BUT MORE THAN THAT it will prove that you really want to improve your talent and NOT JUST SIT on the sideline.

"These CD's are loaded with stuff that you need to know and can't afford not to know. You can spend years on your own and then, by way of trial and error and many mistakes, possibly learn what Barry teaches you here...or just purchase the CD now and get way ahead of the game!" Duane Laflin, Professional Magician
Retail $30.00 + shipping

My price $24.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY

Prediction Impossible DVD by Jay Sankey

The magician's prediction always matches!

Five cards are introduced, each with a different psychic symbol.The spectator shuffles them behind her back and slips ANY of them into an envelope, but the magician's prediction always matches! It's a totally free choice really! and the envelope can be examined! The specially printed cards do all the work for you!

Comes complete with the psychic symbol cards, envelopes, illustrated instructions and an instructional DVD featuring ADDED INFORMATION and NEW BONUS HANDLINGS!

The instructional dvd teaches you everything you need to know about the mind-blowing original handling, plus lots of brand new bonus material including an invaluable discussion about "Divining Vs. Prediction," the "Newspaper Revelation" and the "Casting A Spell" routine involving a packet of alphabet flash cards to DOUBLE the impact of the effect!
This does NOT inlclude the cards or envelopes.( thats how I got it )
Retail $20.00 + shipping
My price $12.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY

Hallucinations
byBlack's Magic

hal-lu-ci-na-tions: Perception of visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or gustatory experiences without an external stimulus and with a compelling sense of their reality, usually resulting from a mental disorder, drug abuse, or induced by a magician.

Is it possible to instantly induce perceptual distortions in spectators?

Hallucinations takes the work of mentalist Theo Annemann (1934) and combines It with research of critically acclaimed psychologists Clark Hull (1936). E. Hllgard (1965.1975). and JR. Kihlstrom (1985). A concept straight from the Journal of Experimental Psychology (1931.1985) we bring you an effect that can be performed anywhere, anytime, with nothing more than a pack of cards.

No special sleights, the deck remains in full view. Card is a free choice. Five spectators see five different things. The cards they think they saw turn out to not even be in the deck, but have been in an envelope in plain view the whole time. Deck is tossed out for examination.

Effect

A performer pulls out a deck of cards and a sealed envelope from his pocket saying, "I'd like to share with you something very interesting."

The envelope is placed on the table in plain view and the deck is shuffled.
"I'll not be using any sleight of hand or trickery, so please freely chose any card you like from the deck." He says.

The first spectator takes a card and looks at it.

"Please commit that card to memory Sir, but don't share it with anyone else. And now place it on top of the deck, where it will remain throughout this little exercise." He tells the person.

The deck is now held by the performer between his thumb and forefingers without any suspicious movements and in plain view of all concerned.

Looking at the spectators casually he says, "Have any of you ever been hypnotized before, or do you think you could be?" A number nod their heads and say yes.

"You may not know this, but studies have shown that hypnotizability is unrelated to personality characteristics such as gullibility, hysteria, psychopathology, trust, aggressiveness, submissiveness or even imagination, which means just about anyone can be hypnotized given the right set of circumstances" The performer shares with the group.

Continuing, he says "And many scientists have used hypnosis to temporarily create hallucinations, compulsions, certain types of memory loss, false memories, and delusions in the laboratory so that these phenomena can be studied in a controlled environment. I'd like to see how it works out here in real life."

Looking at the remaining four people he says, "Here's what I want to do. I'd like each of you now, one at a time, to peek the top card that he has chosen from the deck. Look at it. Remember it. But don't say it aloud. Can you do that?" They all say yes.

He then walks up to the second person and instructs them to "cup" their hands around the card to protect it from being seen by the others, and says, "Go ahead and quickly peek the top card he chose; remember it but don't let anyone else see what you see." This is done. He then continues to do that until a total of four people have seen the top card originally chosen.

Still keeping the deck in plain view, and without any suspicious movements, he says, "Each of you have all looked at the top card; have you all committed the card to memory?" When they respond they have he continues with, "Now pleaseone at a timefocus on the card in your mind and starting with the first person, tell us what it was." He points at the first person and hears, "Six of Spades."

Right way confusion comes across the face of the remaining four people. Then he points to the next person who reveal the two of hearts, and the next person who reveals the eight of diamonds, then the ace of clubs, and finally the four of spades; every card named is different!

The performer then very casually flips the top card over to reveal an indifferent cardthe jokerand drops it on the table. Immediately he hands the deck out for inspection and instructs the person holding it to find all of the cards mentioned. The cards are all gonethey aren't in the deck.

He looks that envelope and tells one of the spectators to pick it up and open it saying, "That envelope was sealed in advance and has been lying there in front of all of you the whole time. What's in it?"

Inside are all of the cards.

"It would appear..." he says, "you can induce hallucinations in the real world."

"I normally don't do effects that require I use cards; this is a RARE exception to that rule."
- Morgan Strebler

Comes complete with detailed 12 page instruction booklet, evnvelope and gimmick card on Bicycle stock.

Retail $20.00
My price $14.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY..PayPal ONLY

Deep Astonishment 1 + Gourmet Wallet
This stunning new effect created by Paul Harris and Rodney Whitlock is the "talk" of the magic world right now. Here is the effect. A spectator cuts a deck of blue backed cards and the face down card he cuts to is covered by a wallet. You ask the spectator to give you a personal "magic word". Some word that means something to the spectator - even a persons or loved ones name. Any word is OK. The magician (yeah - thats you) then spreads the rest of the deck out, face up, on the table and selects different cards, one at a time, in an attempt to find the "soul-mate" to the unknown card under the wallet. Finally, he places one card face up next to the face down card and picks up the wallet. The spectator turns over the card and it is the same value and color as the face up card - its soul-mate. A pretty good trick. And now, here comes the shocking clincher. You pick up the wallet that has been on the table from the very beginning, open it up and remove a small packet of red backed cards. You turn them over, one at a time, and it is seen that each card has a large letter written on it. When all the cards have been turned over, they spell out the spectators "magic word!" This requires no sleights - anyone that can hold a deck of cards can do it. Comes complete with cards, wallet and photo-illustrated instructions.
Gourmet Wallet
Deep Astonishment Retail $25.00 ( includes original wallet too )+ shipping
Wallet Retail $20.00 + shipping
My price for all $ 20.00 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY

Phil Goldstein Redivider book
The Effect
It has been a few years since Phil Goldstein's last book of magic, Thabbatical, was released. It is now a sought-after work, out-of-print with secondhand copies hard to obtain. So what has Mr. Goldstein been up to since then?

The answer is Redivider, a book containing 24 tricks and routines with cards, including mental feats, a devilish repeat Do-as-I-Do, a detective mystery, a lesson in sexual politics, a Poker demonstration with an historical surprise finish, and more-all based on one fascinating principle (no, not that principle, but a good one, nonetheless), with minimal manipulation. Mr. Goldstein, after giving a clear explanation of the self-working principle underlying all the pieces in the book, leads you from simple applications to ever more clever and confounding tricks and routines, many with full and very entertaining presentations.

Paperback, 80 pages.
Retail $15.00
My price $11.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY

Crowley's Cards
The performer removes from his pocket an intriguing packet, and removes its contents. The packet contains a number of old playing cards, reportedly one owned by Aleister Crowley, "The Most Wicked Man in the World," and reportedly utilized as part of an initiation ritual into his cult, the Ordo Templi Orentis. Half of the cards are given to a spectator to hold, half are retained by the performer.
Both packets of cards are spread; the packets differ completely with respect to the value and suites contained. After the spectator turns their packet face down, they are asked to gaze upon the performers cards, and to merely think of one card contained. The performer's cards are gathered, and the spectator's cards is announced. The performer reveals that this card contains the life essence of the spectator, or as Crowley would say, "The soul card of the initiate." Legend has it that when Crowley performed this ritual, he would now possess the very soul, contained in the chosen card, of the novice to his cult.
However, since the performer is not as malevolent or sinister as Crowley, he has no desire to possess the spectator's soul. The performer's packet of cards are spread...the spectator's chosen card is nowhere to be found. The performer asks the spectator to spread out the packet he/she has been holding the whole time....the spectator's "soul card" is now in its rightful place, in the hands of the spectator!!

Retail $25.00
My price $16.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY
Michael King
All Things Are Possible If You Believe!

magicking

Re: For Sale HERE: Magic Magic Magic

Postby magicking » May 26th, 2008, 6:00 pm

Deep Astonishment Package SOLD...Stage Uppers SOLD pending payment
Michael King

magicking

Postby magicking » May 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm

Some good stuff left!
Michael King

magicking

Postby magicking » July 2nd, 2008, 7:38 pm

Still AVAILABLE:

Dan Harlan's Birthday Suit
You can be magical and astrological with this ingenious effect!
Offer an audience member a brief astrological reading, showing that a deck of cards can be used as a calendar. Four suits - four seasons; Thirteen cards in each suit - thirteen phases of the moon in one year; fifty two cards in the deck - fifty two weeks in a year.
During the reading you begin to show the prediction cards that you were compelled to pick before the show, and explain their purpose in the astrological procedure. Then, for the finale, you show that your prediction cards match the spectator's birthdate!
Retail $15.00 + shipping
My price $11.00 with FREE Shipping in USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY

Paradox Watch
Imagine the look on your spectators' faces as you make their watch stop. Now imagine their reaction when you make your pulse stop.
Retail $59.00 + shipping
My price $17.00 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY..PayPal ONLY

My price $24.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY

Five cards are introduced, each with a different psychic symbol.The spectator shuffles them behind her back and slips ANY of them into an envelope, but the magician's prediction always matches! It's a totally free choice really! and the envelope can be examined! The specially printed cards do all the work for you!

Comes complete with the psychic symbol cards, envelopes, illustrated instructions and an instructional DVD featuring ADDED INFORMATION and NEW BONUS HANDLINGS!

The instructional dvd teaches you everything you need to know about the mind-blowing original handling, plus lots of brand new bonus material including an invaluable discussion about "Divining Vs. Prediction," the "Newspaper Revelation" and the "Casting A Spell" routine involving a packet of alphabet flash cards to DOUBLE the impact of the effect!
Retail $20.00 + shipping

Hallucinations
byBlack's Magic

hal-lu-ci-na-tions: Perception of visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or gustatory experiences without an external stimulus and with a compelling sense of their reality, usually resulting from a mental disorder, drug abuse, or induced by a magician.

Hallucinations takes the work of mentalist Theo Annemann (1934) and combines It with research of critically acclaimed psychologists Clark Hull (1936). E. Hllgard (1965.1975). and JR. Kihlstrom (1985). A concept straight from the Journal of Experimental Psychology (1931.1985) we bring you an effect that can be performed anywhere, anytime, with nothing more than a pack of cards.

No special sleights, the deck remains in full view. Card is a free choice. Five spectators see five different things. The cards they think they saw turn out to not even be in the deck, but have been in an envelope in plain view the whole time. Deck is tossed out for examination.

Effect

A performer pulls out a deck of cards and a sealed envelope from his pocket saying, "I'd like to share with you something very interesting."

"I'll not be using any sleight of hand or trickery, so please freely chose any card you like from the deck." He says.

"Please commit that card to memory Sir, but don't share it with anyone else. And now place it on top of the deck, where it will remain throughout this little exercise." He tells the person.

The deck is now held by the performer between his thumb and forefingers without any suspicious movements and in plain view of all concerned.

Looking at the spectators casually he says, "Have any of you ever been hypnotized before, or do you think you could be?" A number nod their heads and say yes.

"You may not know this, but studies have shown that hypnotizability is unrelated to personality characteristics such as gullibility, hysteria, psychopathology, trust, aggressiveness, submissiveness or even imagination, which means just about anyone can be hypnotized given the right set of circumstances" The performer shares with the group.

Continuing, he says "And many scientists have used hypnosis to temporarily create hallucinations, compulsions, certain types of memory loss, false memories, and delusions in the laboratory so that these phenomena can be studied in a controlled environment. I'd like to see how it works out here in real life."

Looking at the remaining four people he says, "Here's what I want to do. I'd like each of you now, one at a time, to peek the top card that he has chosen from the deck. Look at it. Remember it. But don't say it aloud. Can you do that?" They all say yes.

He then walks up to the second person and instructs them to "cup" their hands around the card to protect it from being seen by the others, and says, "Go ahead and quickly peek the top card he chose; remember it but don't let anyone else see what you see." This is done. He then continues to do that until a total of four people have seen the top card originally chosen.

Still keeping the deck in plain view, and without any suspicious movements, he says, "Each of you have all looked at the top card; have you all committed the card to memory?" When they respond they have he continues with, "Now pleaseone at a timefocus on the card in your mind and starting with the first person, tell us what it was." He points at the first person and hears, "Six of Spades."

Right way confusion comes across the face of the remaining four people. Then he points to the next person who reveal the two of hearts, and the next person who reveals the eight of diamonds, then the ace of clubs, and finally the four of spades; every card named is different!

The performer then very casually flips the top card over to reveal an indifferent cardthe jokerand drops it on the table. Immediately he hands the deck out for inspection and instructs the person holding it to find all of the cards mentioned. The cards are all gonethey aren't in the deck.

He looks that envelope and tells one of the spectators to pick it up and open it saying, "That envelope was sealed in advance and has been lying there in front of all of you the whole time. What's in it?"

"It would appear..." he says, "you can induce hallucinations in the real world."

"I normally don't do effects that require I use cards; this is a RARE exception to that rule."
- Morgan Strebler

Comes complete with detailed 12 page instruction booklet, evnvelope and gimmick card on Bicycle stock.

Retail $20.00
My price $12.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY..PayPal ONLY

The Effect
It has been a few years since Phil Goldstein's last book of magic, Thabbatical, was released. It is now a sought-after work, out-of-print with secondhand copies hard to obtain. So what has Mr. Goldstein been up to since then?

The answer is Redivider, a book containing 24 tricks and routines with cards, including mental feats, a devilish repeat Do-as-I-Do, a detective mystery, a lesson in sexual politics, a Poker demonstration with an historical surprise finish, and more-all based on one fascinating principle (no, not that principle, but a good one, nonetheless), with minimal manipulation. Mr. Goldstein, after giving a clear explanation of the self-working principle underlying all the pieces in the book, leads you from simple applications to ever more clever and confounding tricks and routines, many with full and very entertaining presentations.

Paperback, 80 pages.
Retail $15.00
My price $10.00 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY

Crowley's Cards
The performer removes from his pocket an intriguing packet, and removes its contents. The packet contains a number of old playing cards, reportedly one owned by Aleister Crowley, "The Most Wicked Man in the World," and reportedly utilized as part of an initiation ritual into his cult, the Ordo Templi Orentis. Half of the cards are given to a spectator to hold, half are retained by the performer.
Both packets of cards are spread; the packets differ completely with respect to the value and suites contained. After the spectator turns their packet face down, they are asked to gaze upon the performers cards, and to merely think of one card contained. The performer's cards are gathered, and the spectator's cards is announced. The performer reveals that this card contains the life essence of the spectator, or as Crowley would say, "The soul card of the initiate." Legend has it that when Crowley performed this ritual, he would now possess the very soul, contained in the chosen card, of the novice to his cult.
However, since the performer is not as malevolent or sinister as Crowley, he has no desire to possess the spectator's soul. The performer's packet of cards are spread...the spectator's chosen card is nowhere to be found. The performer asks the spectator to spread out the packet he/she has been holding the whole time....the spectator's "soul card" is now in its rightful place, in the hands of the spectator!!

Retail $25.00

You can Email me at shomemagic@gmail.com
Mike King
208 South Oak Street
Dixon, Missouri 65459

Ph: 573-528-8239

Edited by magicking (May 23, 2008 04:13 PM)

magicking

Postby magicking » July 2nd, 2008, 10:55 pm

Dan Harlan Birthday Suit SOLD...
Lots of good stuff left...take it all thats left for $48.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY..PayPal ONLY
Michael King

magicking

Postby magicking » July 18th, 2008, 5:54 pm

take 10% off all remaing items
Michael King

magicking

Postby magicking » July 22nd, 2008, 12:33 pm

[color:#FF0000]Still Available[/color]
[color:#3333FF]
Paradox Watch
[/color]

Retail $59.00 + shipping

[color:#FF0000]My price $15.00 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY..PayPal ONLY[/color]

[color:#3333FF]
[/color]

Retail $20.00 + shipping
[color:#FF0000]My price $12.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY[/color]

[color:#3333FF]Hallucinations[/color]

byBlack's Magic

Effect

- Morgan Strebler

Retail $20.00

[color:#FF0000]My price $12.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY..PayPal ONLY[/color]

[color:#3333FF]Phil Goldstein Redivider book[/color]
The Effect

Paperback, 80 pages.
Retail $15.00
[color:#FF0000]My price $10.00 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY
[/color]

[color:#3333FF]Crowley's Cards[/color]

Retail $25.00
[color:#FF0000]My price $12.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY
[/color]

Remember to deduct 10% off the already low low prices..

You can Email me at[color:#6600CC] [color:#FFFFFF][color:#000099]shomemagic@gmail.com[/color][/color][/color]
Mike King
208 South Oak Street
Dixon, Missouri 65459

Ph: 573-528-8239
[size:17pt][/size]
Michael King

magicking

Postby magicking » July 24th, 2008, 6:05 am

Still Available!
Michael King

CardioloJest

Postby CardioloJest » July 24th, 2008, 7:58 am

Still Available

Paradox Watch

Retail $59.00 + shipping

My price $15.00 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY..PayPal ONLY

SOLD! How do I know? I BOUGHT IT
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

magicking

Postby magicking » July 24th, 2008, 12:59 pm

SOLD to CardioloJest .THANKS
Michael King

magicking

Postby magicking » July 31st, 2008, 6:32 am

These STILL Available:

Crowley's Cards

Retail $25.00

Retail $20.00 + shipping

Hallucinations
byBlack's Magic

Effect

- Morgan Strebler

Retail $20.00

My price $12.50 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY..PayPal ONLY

The Effect

Paperback, 80 pages.
Retail $15.00
My price $10.00 with FREE Shipping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY

You can E-mail me at shomemagic@gmail.com
Michael King

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”