WTB: Karl Fulve's Riffle Shuffle Technique Pt 1, Riffle Shuffle Controls Pt 1 & 2

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Sebastien L.

WTB: Karl Fulve's Riffle Shuffle Technique Pt 1, Riffle Shuffle Controls Pt 1 & 2

Postby Sebastien L. » April 30th, 2008, 10:02 am

Looking for Riffle Shuffle Technique Pt. 1 (Zarrow Shuffle), Riffle Shuffle Controls Part 1 (Setting Up) and Part 2 (Blocking Off). Let me know if you can help, thank you.

Dave Egleston

Re: WTB: Karl Fulve's Riffle Shuffle Technique Pt 1, Riffle Shuffle Controls Pt 1 & 2

Postby Dave Egleston » April 30th, 2008, 8:36 pm

Sebastien who?

If you're my buddy Sebastien from Vegas - They're yours.

Dave

Sebastien L.

Re: WTB: Karl Fulve's Riffle Shuffle Technique Pt 1, Riffle Shuffle Controls Pt 1 & 2

Postby Sebastien L. » May 1st, 2008, 5:00 am

Not from Vegas, sorry. Wish I was.

Wish I could find how to add my initial or last name, I can't figure out where that's done...

Joe Pecore
Favorite Magician: Paul Harris

Postby Joe Pecore » May 1st, 2008, 5:13 am

Sebastien wrote:Wish I could find how to add my initial or last name, I can't figure out where that's done...

You could go to "My Stuff" -> "My Profile" and add it to your "signature".
Share your knowledge on the MagicPedia wiki.

Sebastien L.

Postby Sebastien L. » May 18th, 2008, 3:00 pm

I am still looking for these manuscripts. Please contact me if you can help.

Mr. Earle Oakes, you sent me a PM to which I replied, but I have not heard from you since. If you see this please check your private messages, I would like us to complete our transaction if possible.

Sebastien L.

Sebastien L.

Postby Sebastien L. » May 26th, 2008, 1:44 pm

Mr. Oakes, I received your pm and sent you an email at the address provided a week ago. I would very much like a reply so that we may conclude our transaction if possible. Thank you.

Sebastien L.

trickdoctor

Postby trickdoctor » May 26th, 2008, 5:58 pm

I have a Fulves book, (actually many of them), on Ebay that you may find of interest.

From the Introduction: "Riffle shuffle set-ups allow the cards to be mixed while they are in the spectator's hands. Although the condition of the cards after the shuffle is random, the magician is able to extract certain information. In other words, the shuffle does not obliterate control elements embedded in the set-up. We're concerned here with developing some of those controls."

"In each of these tricks, the spectator gives the deck a riffle shuffle and then deals some cards."

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FULVES-POKER-BOOK-R ... dZViewItem

Thanks for looking,

trickdoctor
trickdoctor@aol.com

Joel Kaplan
20652 Quedo Drive
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-914-5219

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”