Alan Warner Collection Sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Kent B.

Postby Kent B. » April 1st, 2008, 2:16 pm

Hello Everyone;

I have a collection of wonderful Alan Warner items for sale. All items come with directions and are in excellent condition.

I have decided not to list all 64 pieces in this post, as a picture is always nice to view before consideration of a purchase. For those interested, here is a link to the single web page containing only the collection (with pictures) stated in this post:

Thank you for your time.

Kent B.

khalisto

Re: Alan Warner Collection Sale

Postby khalisto » April 2nd, 2008, 2:50 pm

Hi,
Do you accept shipping to France ?

Thanks,

Alain

Kent B.

Postby Kent B. » April 2nd, 2008, 11:02 pm

Hello Alain,

I have sent you a PM.

Kent

Kent B.

Postby Kent B. » April 6th, 2008, 12:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to all who have taken the time to stop by and look at all of the wonderful Alan Warner items, and a very special thank you to all who have greatly helped out by purchasing some of these fabulous pieces.

There are 38 of the 64 pieces still available. Prices have just been reduced on 36 of those 38 remaining pieces . . . please keep in mind, all prices do include shipping and insurance within the continental United States.

Once again, "thank you" to all of you.

Kent

Kent B.

Postby Kent B. » April 16th, 2008, 9:55 pm

Hello To All,

Once again, "thank you" to all of you who have helped out.

The sale of the Alan Warner Collection has allowed many to add some fantastic pieces to thier collections . . .

There are currently 20 wonderful pieces available of the 64 that were listed, Original Mummy, Cairo Con, Houdini Card, Perverse Card, and more.

There is a link in the first post above that (if interested) would take you right to the page featuring these great pieces from a wonderful craftsman.

Kindest regards,

Kent

Kent B.

Postby Kent B. » April 25th, 2008, 8:02 pm

Hello . . .

There are still 9 wonderful Alan Warner pieces remaining (of 64). The Original Mummy, Perverse Card, Cairo Con, etc.

For those interested, please visit the dedicated page to view these remaining great pieces;

Thank you all again.

Kent

Mike Vance

Postby Mike Vance » April 25th, 2008, 11:24 pm

These are really beautiful pieces. I wish I had the money to buy some.

Actually, if I had enough money, I'd probably just give it to you so you could keep that beautiful collection together. I'm sorry you have to sell these, but I hope you get the money you need.

Mike

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”