Jolly Roger at The Phoenician Resort, Scottsdale

Discuss the art of Children's Entertainment with your fellow performers.
Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger at The Phoenician Resort, Scottsdale

Postby Jolly Roger » March 28th, 2008, 11:50 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_DxP43Ha6I

I would like to share with you some video clips of me performing in Scottsdale, Arizona, on Easter day. I hope you enjoy them! JR
www.ComicMagician.com
www.Magician.US.com
www.BestAssemblies.com
www.SpiritualStage.com

Aldo Romano

Re: Jolly Roger at The Phoenician Resort, Scottsdale

Postby Aldo Romano » March 29th, 2008, 7:57 am

Rather humdrum material. I think you would be far better off performing something more earth shattering such as the pop up tie.

Jolly Roger

Postby Jolly Roger » March 29th, 2008, 1:08 pm

I could not agree with you more, Aldo McCleod. However, do you not feel there is much wit and wisdom in my performance of The Bongo Hat? It was just too nice a day to do my famous Pop-up tie routine!! I do it more in the winter months, and it is currently spring in Arizona! JR
www.ComicMagician.com

www.Magician.US.com

www.BestAssemblies.com

www.SpiritualStage.com

Aldo Romano

Postby Aldo Romano » March 30th, 2008, 12:12 am

I did not see the Bongo Hat in the clip. Of course I didn't watch it the whole way through. I lost rapid interest when I did not see the pop up tie. I shall have another look. I rather like the Bongo Hat. I think I have access to the best routine of them all. Perhaps you do too. It is nearly on a par with the pop up tie.

The pop up tie is a masterpiece. I saw a rather loud fellow do it years ago somewhere or other. The chap thought he was reciting Hamlet. I believe he was an out of work Shakesperean actor.

Jolly Roger

Postby Jolly Roger » March 30th, 2008, 1:28 am

I would have to agree with you, Aldo, that The Pop-Up tie is a masterpiece. I have a feeling that Quentin Reynolds was the inventor, or am I mistaken? I based my routine on an e-book that I received and paid for, but has long since got lost in cyberspace. I hate those things!! I would even prefer parchment and a quill to an e-book!! However, you need to re-visit my video and see what you make of my interpretation of the Bongo Hat. JR
www.ComicMagician.com

www.Magician.US.com

www.BestAssemblies.com

www.SpiritualStage.com

Aldo Romano

Postby Aldo Romano » March 30th, 2008, 5:36 am

I hate e-books too. As for your lost e-book perhaps you should contact the author for a new one. If he is a generous soul he may indulge you. Of course if you paid nothing for the book in the first place he might get a bit fed up sending you one repeatedly because of your computer incompetence.

I shall try again to view your video and I shall report on the matter.

Aldo Romano

Postby Aldo Romano » March 30th, 2008, 5:44 am

For some reason the clip does not play any more. The little wheel goes round and round forever with nothing happening. I tried the other day too. I wonder if this Bongo Hat routine is worth the repeated effort. I shall try again later.

Jolly Roger

Postby Jolly Roger » March 30th, 2008, 11:30 am

I am sorry you are having a problem viewing the clip. Maybe you have an old computer, and it is time you considered replacing it. I have a good friend of mine who is both a Scientologist and a smoker(an interesting combination)who does some great deals on computers, and gives discounts to both magicians and grafters. JR
www.ComicMagician.com

www.Magician.US.com

www.BestAssemblies.com

www.SpiritualStage.com

Return to “Children's Entertainment”