Nathan Kranzo lecture - Chicago 11/17

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.

Nathan Kranzo lecture - Chicago 11/17

Postby Guest » November 12th, 2006, 5:42 am

I.B.M. Ring 43 presents
NATHAN KRANZO

Friday November 17th 7:30 P.M.
Magic Inc, 5082 N. Lincoln Ave, Chicago
Guests $10

Nathan is a full-time entertainer with a reputation for creating unique and original magic. He was raised and honed his craft in Michigan. He has performed in over 80 cities in the U. S., Canada, France, England, Holland and Japan as well as at the Magic Castle to rave reviews. His creations have been published in Magic Magazine, Genii, The Penumbra, Antimony, Channel One and The Linking Ring. In 2004, he was a consultant for the series The Virtual Magician and for Penn & Tellers NBC TV special Off The Deep End.

Nathan will teach effects and ideas from his working repertoire as well as his signature close-up from his new DVD including:

Homing Tie -- At the end of a card routine, a SIGNED card becomes part of your wardrobe

Funtac Inflation -- A penny visually grows to 100 times its size

Hotsauce production -- From a flash of fire, your produce a container of hot sauce, and when opened smoke rolls out

Fire Coins - Silver dollars appear one at a time with the strike of a match

Plus Nathan will show his recently released Box Monster
With a snap of the fingers the box pops open. Another snap and the first selection slowly rises from the cased deck. For the final revelation the cards are taken out of the box and spread on the table where the selection slowly slides forward out of the spread on its own!!! You end totally clean.

THIS LECTURE IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!!

But don't just take our word for it..

"One of the best lectures I've eve seen !!" --- Jack Carpenter

"Nathan never fails to astonish me every time we meet, he fools me badly." -- Joshua Jay

"I was fortunate to catch Nate's lecture and he did an excellent job. His magic is extremely visual and very well routined." -- Steve Bedwell

"I love your stuff...great work!!" -- David Copperfield

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”