Dallas TX

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.

Dallas TX

Postby Guest » May 30th, 2007, 7:08 am

Will be in Dallas,TX June 1st-7th.

Anybody know where I can take my family to see some table side magic at area restaurants ?

Also, are there any other shops to see other than Illusion Warehouse, Magic Etc, or Queen of Hearts ? These are the ones I could find online.

Hoping to enjoy some Dallas/Ft. Worth magic.....

Mark Pettey
Naples, FL

Re: Dallas TX

Postby Guest » May 30th, 2007, 7:52 am

I'm not sure who all is doing restaurant magic in the area, but Jerry Guyer works at the Gaylord Texan resort in Grapevine. It is very close to DFW airport and is a really cool place to visit. He used to be a the Riverwalk restaurant in the morning and lunch. I'm sure someone else may know more.

Postby Guest » May 30th, 2007, 10:17 am

Crystal's Pizza in Irving has a good house magician who is there most evenings. Sunday afternoon at 2:00 Fielding West is lecturing there.

The Monday Night Group meets at the Bennigan's near Six Flags in Arlington every Monday about 7:30 PM

Drop me an email for directions

Van

Postby Guest » May 30th, 2007, 10:22 am

Thanks Jordan and Van for the info !

My email address is mark.pettey@comcast.net

Postby Guest » June 20th, 2007, 6:35 am

The trip to Dallas was great ! We got to see Christopher Lyle perfrom at Crystal's in Irving, saw Marty Westerlund perform at La Finca's in Allen, and visited Magic, Etc. In Ft. Worth. Chris Lyle was a real find. He spent a huge part of his evening hanging with us , talking magic, teaching my son card tricks, and giving wonderful card on ceiling demos. The counter guy at Magic,Etc. was really helpful. He assisted me in choosing some nice stuff for my upcoming patriotic shows. Big thanks to Van McGee for all his help and advice....

Mark Pettey
back home in Naples, FL

Postby Guest » June 20th, 2007, 3:22 pm

Glad you all had a good time. Chris really is a super nice guy.

Ya'll come back now:)

Van

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”