FREE "Oops!" Deck with Antinomy Issue #5 - SUBSCRIBERS ONLY

Talk about what is being written in other magic publications.

FREE "Oops!" Deck with Antinomy Issue #5 - SUBSCRIBERS ONLY

Postby Guest » March 5th, 2006, 7:30 am

Issue #5, the first one of 2006, will be shipping this week.

Thanks to Michael Daniels and InnovaMagic , ANTINOMY is pleased to offer a Free "Oops!" deck along with Issue #5. This offer is for SUBSCRIBERS ONLY. This uniquely misprinted deck of Bicycle cards will retail separately for $9.95 and be available with a Booklet containing 7 routines for $19.95.

In addition to 2 routines for the "Oops!" deck, and columns from Jon Racherbaumer and Jamy Ian Swiss, Issue 5 features the work of Max Maven, Joshua Jay, Jeff Pierce, Everett Chapman, and Thomas Baxter.

For more information on Issue 5, go to "Issue 5 Info."

To subscribe to ANTINOMY, and take advantage of this limited time offer, Sign Up Here.

Thanks.

Re: FREE "Oops!" Deck with Antinomy Issue #5 - SUBSCRIBERS ONLY

Postby Guest » March 5th, 2006, 10:43 am

The ad on the site impies that the booklet is included (a $20.00 value) but it doesn't say that explicitly.

Is that the case?

Postby Guest » March 5th, 2006, 11:31 am

Subscribers receive the "Oops!" deck and two routines for it in Issue 5.

Evan Shuster

Postby Evan Shuster » March 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Gene,
I just received my copy of issue #5 (and the Oops deck) this afternoon. Thanks so much!! The deck is certainly a cool addition to what I already consider one of the best investments I made in the past year. The quality of the journal just gets better and better with each issue. I've barely scratched the surface of issue #5 and I find myself already looking forward to issue #6.

Many, many thanks!!
Evan

Postby Guest » March 15th, 2006, 7:04 am

I received mine on Monday. When I picked up the envelope I felt the deck in there and thought "what the heck is in here now?" The deck is a real nifty piece of eye candy. I've run through the cards a dozen times already just because it's so startling to look at. A buddy and I spent time on the phone last night talking about options with the "Oops" cards. Another issue nicely done.

I swear, between Richard's new Genii, your Antinomy, and Tahoe's Mind Over Magic, I'm starting to believe that magic magazines CAN be delivered on time every time!

Postby Guest » March 15th, 2006, 3:16 pm

What's 'Mind over Magic' ? Not heard of this before. Do you have any info on it ?

Jamie.

Postby Guest » March 16th, 2006, 4:50 pm

Hello all,

I am the creator of the Oops! deck, and the few effects that use the Oops! cards in the latest issue of Antinomy. I can't think of a greater place to introduce the Oops! cards than Antinomy. Gene Taylor, the magazine, and staff, are first class all the way. Such a consistent, quality publication. It is nice to see another magic magazine join the others. Perhaps magic is growing!

I hope the magazine exposure is a good "start" for Oops! I look forward to reading, and seeing, what new applications you pros and hobbyists, come up with, for the Oops! cards.......Think mismade color changes, really warped card warps, drunken card themes, etc., etc.

Please feel free to share any thoughts/ideas with me, or others here. If more appropriate, I can be contacted at msd921@aol.com

I know this issue is just starting to hit mailboxes (I haven't gotten mine yet!), but thanks for the nice initial comments.

Michael Daniels

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 18th, 2006, 6:52 pm

Received my copy of Antinomy 5 today and let me congratulate Gene for making it to his second year. Publishing niche market periodicals like Antinomy is a thankless task--lots of work for little money.
Things have come a long way since issue one--looks great!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Danny Archer

Postby Danny Archer » March 20th, 2006, 9:12 am

Originally posted by Richard Kaufman:
Received my copy of Antinomy 5 today and let me congratulate Gene for making it to his second year. Publishing niche market periodicals like Antinomy is a thankless task--lots of work for little money.
Things have come a long way since issue one--looks great!
Can't add much more that what our fearless leader already said ... Antinomy is a fantastic publication that keeps getting better and better ... if you are interested in close-up magic (or just magic in general) ... you should be reading Antinomy ...

In addition to the great magic effects and bonus items, I always enjoy reading the insightful ponderings of Jon and Jamy ...

Congratulations Gene on another outstanding issue!
Producer of MINDvention
mentalism convention

Return to “Other Magic Publications”