How to Juggle

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
Ian Kendall

How to Juggle

Postby Ian Kendall » February 10th, 2004, 2:39 pm

Hello everyone,

Well, Boredom got the better of me last night, and now I've got another wee web tutorial thing. This time, it's on how to juggle.

With the usual production values that make Jay Sankey look like Steven Speilberg, the eight step procedure should get you throwing things with alarming accuracy in no time.

www.virtualmagicshow.com/juggle

Take care, Ian

Steve V

Re: How to Juggle

Postby Steve V » February 10th, 2004, 10:11 pm

Thank you sir! What a wonderful service for you to provide, no, not a service, a gift to mankind. I shall use your info and, combine with Dustins giving me a book on juggling for morons, I feel that I may, may, learn to juggle. I shall give you a report. I'm off to grab my balls!
Steve V <----loves pipe bands
Steve V

Postby Guest » February 11th, 2004, 12:45 am

Ian, I echo Steve's thanks. You've obviously put quite a bit of time and thought and effort into creating these tutorials.

And if I put the same amount of time into following your detailed instructions, there may be hope for me yet.

Dave

Postby Guest » February 11th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Do you think having the letter 'v' in both first and last names could cause problems in juggling or just a coincidence?
Steve V

Return to “Link Watch”