Martin Breese USA!

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
pduffie

Martin Breese USA!

Postby pduffie » March 31st, 2003, 7:23 am

Just to inform you that Martin Breese has a new and interesting USA website.

http://www.martinbreese.com/

Best Wishes

Peter

Re: Martin Breese USA!

Postby Guest » May 26th, 2003, 12:22 pm

Here, Here Mr. Duffie (would that make a good title for a card trick?)
I ordered the new Brother Hammam dvd's from the website last night and I feel like a kid at Christmas. Oh Holy S**t when they come in.
By the way, about the trick title previously mentioned: If one were inventedwith that title it would have utilize the Hamilton/Finnell Free Cut Principle; the Gilbeath Principle; Bob Hummer's CATO; Rusduck's Stay Stack with a dash of Faro for good measure, and just to keep things interesting - the Nikola System.
All kidding aside, "Effortless Card Magic" is one of my favorite books in my library. I have taken copious notes describing my reaction to each effect and any other ideas I might add to it. It's one of the best books take down off the shelf, open at any page and just start to have fun.
Just as an example, my notes to "Torn, Folded, and Sealed" read : "People will think I'm satanic and possessed with unearthly powers." Needless to say, upon showing effect to people it gets one of the best reactions I've ever seen and that includes Pace's Web.
Thanks for the great book and I'm going on the assumption that this Peter Duffie is the one and the same who wrote ECM.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » May 26th, 2003, 12:40 pm

Aron, we try to keep the s**t to a minimum around here. :)
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

pduffie

Postby pduffie » May 26th, 2003, 1:29 pm

Hi Aron

Thanks for the great book and I'm going on the assumption that this Peter Duffie is the one and the same who wrote ECM.

I'm the same one. Glad you like the book. Hope you enjoy the DVDs.

Best Wishes

Peter

Postby Guest » May 28th, 2003, 1:23 am

To Richard and all concerned,
Please pardon previous profane, puerile posting.
Peace,

Aron Devin

Return to “Link Watch”