Just "think of a card"...

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
Charlie Chang

Just "think of a card"...

Postby Charlie Chang » August 16th, 2003, 2:40 am

I have added my handling of Dai Vernon's Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind to the circle of confidence at my website - www.rpaulwilson.com

Vernon's effect is still one of the finest card tricks ever invented and a mental miracle to the laity.

I have tipped my work on the selection, shuffle, location and revelation. I have also given alternate handlings including a non-shuffle method, a way to let the spectator take the deck and look for their card and how to increase the number of cards initially shown.

Check out www.rpaulwilson.com and go to the Circle Of Confidence.

Best,

Paul.

Re: Just "think of a card"...

Postby Guest » August 16th, 2003, 3:26 pm

This site is a must for us magical punters; great tips, tricks, and manuscripts, in an immediate and well designed format.

Aside to R. Paul: hilarious link for us untrustworthy folks.

--Randy Campbell

Postby Guest » October 4th, 2003, 3:46 pm

I had the privilege of seeing Mr. Wilson's lecture a couple of weeks ago in Garden City, Michigan. What an outstanding evening it was. I was most impressed by his handling of Vernon's classic and I think his additions to the Professor's effect make it even better. I bought his manuscript for the effect and am convinced that only Nate Kranzo or Whit Haydn equal Mr. Wilson's ability to explain, illustrate and motivate through the written word.

I really do count myself fortunate to have learned from Mr. Wilson and have now become a tremendous fan as well as satisfied student.

You can see my review of the lecture at this link: insidemagic.com

Tim Quinlan
tim@insidemagic.com
www.insidemagic.com

Postby Guest » October 23rd, 2003, 10:10 am

I saw Paul perform Circle Of Confidence in sweden some weeks ago at a big convention and the effect rocked hard. It fooled the heck of me. I can recommend it very much.

In the lobby, Paul showed me his amazing:
one handed faro shuffle !!!
I couldnt believe my eyes it looked incredible :)
How many magicians can do one handed faro shuffle?
Not many I believe...
I look forward to see this shuffle on a DVD in the future. I will stick to my "normal" faro shuffle.

Mats G. Kjellstrom
www.mastermagic.info

Return to “Link Watch”