Scoundrel Videos

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Scoundrel Videos

Postby Guest » January 14th, 2006, 12:39 am

On our new Scoundrels Forum, in the Scoundrels Photos, I have placed some new videos of Chef Anton doing his complete Fast and Loose routine, and one of him doing the complete "Jumbo Trade Show Shells" routine. I've also put up the complete trick-shot show Chef performs in the Inner Circle of the Magic Castle.

These are large files and are slow to load, but worth the wait:

Scoundrels Photos

Also are some clips of me doing the shell game, including my hand inserts doing the shell game on Jay Leno's Tonight Show.

If you haven't checked out the Scoundrels Forum or the Scoundrels Photos , you'll want to take a look.

Re: Scoundrel Videos

Postby Guest » January 16th, 2006, 6:23 pm

We have recently added a number of interesting clips--including some of June Merlin and Billy McComb--and teaching clips from our School for Scoundrels DVDs on the shell game, three-card monte and fast and loose.

The entire re-creation of the Cracker Parker mob script, called the Tetley's is also included, as well as complete performances of Fast and Loose, the Shell Game, and Three-Card Monte.

All in all, there are some thirty different magic clips available.

Ken Becker

Postby Ken Becker » January 31st, 2006, 12:01 pm

Check this out:
www.joe-ks.com/MultiMedia/PoolHotShot.htm
A formidable opponent...and only seven years old!!!
:) :) :)
Ken Becker

Postby Guest » February 1st, 2006, 10:09 am

That was amazing. Chef better get ready for some competition...

Return to “Link Watch”