KOTR special edition in leather

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
Larry Barnowsky

KOTR special edition in leather

Postby Larry Barnowsky » July 28th, 2007, 12:21 pm

UPDATE:

I just signed the contract with my printer for the printing of my new book, Kingdom of the Red. I will be offering 50 Special Limited Editions in Arizona Bonded Leather. These will come with the 95 minute Companion DVD and are priced at $100 for the book and DVD. This will be on a first come first serve basis. You can order them directly from my website.

http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky ... list5.html

I will not be reserving them as I do with the regular book prior to publication. The target date for publication is Aug. 31. The regular hardcover book and DVD sell for $60 directly from me.

Larry
:genii:
Magica Analytica
barnowskymagic.com

Larry Barnowsky

Re: KOTR special edition in leather

Postby Larry Barnowsky » August 9th, 2007, 11:56 am

Kingdom of the Red is in the printers hands and will be going to press very soon. I will now be accepting orders for the hardcover book and companion DVD.
:genii:
http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky/kotr1.html
Magica Analytica
barnowskymagic.com

Postby Guest » August 9th, 2007, 2:39 pm

Hi,
what is your book about?
Will there be a picture to see it?
Best regards.
Crim

Larry Barnowsky

Postby Larry Barnowsky » August 9th, 2007, 3:00 pm

Hi Crim,

Go to my website and you'll find 5 pages of info about the book including a dozen sample photos of the 450+ in the book. There is also a picture of the dustjacket and a picture of me (taken in Venice!).

For those of you who want a short synopsis, here it is:

Between the covers of this book, youll discover a wealth of original magic using cards, coins, balls, dice, ropes, rings, bills, Scrabble tiles, and much more. There is ingenious apparatus that you can build, elegant card flourishes to execute, and self-working miracles with cards and coins that are designed to bewilder and entertain. 240 pages divided into 28 chapters are filled with a variety of sleights and effects geared for the beginner as well as the intermediate and advanced magician. All sleights and routines are explained in step-by-step detail using 450 sharp black and white photos. A 95 minute companion DVD supplements the text and photos with additional video explanations and demonstrations. This book reveals for the very first time prized secrets and techniques that were developed over many decades of performing and creating magic. Moreover, these secrets and techniques have been incorporated into structured routines with precise scripts. The net result is a collection of mystifying and entertaining presentations that takes a trick and transforms it into a memorable theatrical experience for the audience.
Price: Book $50 DVD $10

Special Leather Bound Limited Edition with DVD $100

http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky/kotr1.html

Best,

Larry
Magica Analytica
barnowskymagic.com

Return to “Link Watch”