Rubber Band Aficionados !!

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Rubber Band Aficionados !!

Postby Guest » December 10th, 2003, 7:09 pm

http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Pr ... ATID=62523

Several Magical ideas spring to mind!!

Jeff Eline

Re: Rubber Band Aficionados !!

Postby Jeff Eline » December 11th, 2003, 5:41 am

That's cool! Thanks.

Postby Guest » December 11th, 2003, 9:05 pm

i know a good one
you make a band jump from 2 fingers to the other 2
i hve nerver seen it dun by anyone else
i bet nobidy knows it

Joe McIntyre

Postby Joe McIntyre » December 12th, 2003, 6:21 am

this sounds like mark Louis :whack:

Russell Davis
Favorite Magician: Fred Kaps

Postby Russell Davis » December 24th, 2003, 9:17 am

Twenty-four animal silicone bands to a box. Twelve pastel translucent ones. Twelve mostly-bright opaque ones. Each about two inches at most.

"And why does the rubber band jump from finger to finger? Because it's a kangaroo!" "Well, maybe that's stretching it." Other lines?

Obviously a great cute prop for kids, but an adult to whom I showed it was also charmed. "Aaah"-factor: ten.

Now to find some ordinary round duplicates.

Postby Guest » October 3rd, 2005, 1:51 pm

Anthony, Part of my `rubber band' routine is the rubber band jumping from two fingers to the other two on the same hand. Then I put a band of each set of two fingers and have them jump past each other .. then do the last one again and this time have a third rubber band in front of the other two, insuring the bands can't escape... yet, somehow they do.. It's a really simple trick but always gets the crowd.

I also use the `star rubber bands' for the one handed star. Once the star is made on my finger tips, I then `make' the star hold it's shape. I usually give the star away if a party, program etc.

Both are simple but works easy.. I always have a bunch of `bands' with me for a quick little show...

I have been thinking about the `animal bands'. Gosh, there's lots you can do there..

Good place to get the `star rubber bands' and good `easy to see bands is http://www.ring170.homestead.com/Rubberband.html

Doc Pepper

Return to “Link Watch”