Tony Giorgio in the Godfather?????

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.

Tony Giorgio in the Godfather?????

Postby Guest » July 19th, 2007, 11:37 am

Was watching The Godfather today and I noticed in the credits a man by the name of Tony Giorgio. I am wondering if that is the same Tony Giorgio of Magicana fame?

Gord

Re: Tony Giorgio in the Godfather?????

Postby Guest » July 19th, 2007, 11:52 am

Sure it is.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 19th, 2007, 12:09 pm

Yes, and we did a cover story on Giorgio that showed stills from many of the movies he was in. He's quite a famous character actor.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » July 19th, 2007, 12:52 pm

Now that is way cool.
I looked him up on the IMDB and saw a huge list of acting credits, but only one mention of any magic so I wasn't sure.
Thanks for the info.

Gord

Postby Guest » July 19th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Around The Magic Castle, it used to be a joke, that no one wanted to be near a bar with him, seeing how Luca Brasi, ended sleeping with the fishes.

He was credited doing some dice switching, in an episode of "Mission Impossible".

Postby Guest » July 19th, 2007, 9:55 pm

he was in The Magic Apple a few weeks ago...what an amazing guy! THe stories he told and the peple he knows/knew...amazing!

Postby Guest » July 25th, 2007, 11:27 pm

Can anyone confirm that Mr. Giorgio is currently in a commercial for Sour Skittles candy? He plays a dairy farmer who is hooked up to a milking machine while eating skittles. A guy comes in the barn to complain that the skittles are making the milk taste sour. Funny/weird, yet Tony is still looking good, even with a milker strapped to his chest. :D I was surprised to see him, but I'd be more surprised to find out it wasn't him.

Return to “Alternative Media”