CARC Erdnase mini bible

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.

CARC Erdnase mini bible

Postby Guest » March 11th, 2007, 12:34 pm

(I originally learned of this new publication on this forum, for that I'm grateful. However, now I can't find the posting that notified me some weeks ago as to its availability.)

I received my copy of this wonderful book yesterday. It is awesome! More than I expected as regards quality of production. For those who've often missed their copies, when conversations drift towards all things Erdnase, I think they will find great value in this little gem of a product.

George Olson

Re: CARC Erdnase mini bible

Postby George Olson » March 11th, 2007, 1:24 pm

I received mine yesterday also, and couldn't agree more. It has a great feel and the altar i built for it just enhances the material ;) contained there-in.

I just ordered another!

GO

Postby Guest » March 11th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Do you have a pair of Fantasio vanishing candles on either side of the book where it is displayed? ;)

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 11th, 2007, 7:59 pm

The book keeps the scrotum perfectly in place.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » March 11th, 2007, 11:04 pm

I think it is nifty work of book-art and (with my eyes) I need a magnifying glass to read it in this form. I'm gonna order another one too, it's a little jewel of a thing...

Postby Guest » March 12th, 2007, 2:00 am

I ordered my copy, I can't wait to bring this to church and see if my wife catches me reading this instead of the other Bible...! :D

Check out the link to Le Paul's notebook...nice

http://www.conjuringarts.org/gallery/le ... dex2.shtml

JR Russell
"Fly Navy"

Postby Guest » March 12th, 2007, 8:17 am

YUM, YUM. i LOVE THE NOTE BOOK.. :)

Jim Maloney_dup1

Postby Jim Maloney_dup1 » March 13th, 2007, 8:12 am

More cool news from CARC: Volumes 1 through 97 of The Magic Circular are now available for all membership levels. Nice!

-Jim

Postby Guest » April 1st, 2007, 6:48 pm

I wish there was a mini-version of "13 Steps" of the same quality.

Postby Guest » April 9th, 2007, 10:37 pm

The more I think about it, the more I would love the idea of a Corinda Mini-bible of the Thirteen Steps! On an earlier post I noticed that somebody was looking for a soft-cover edition of The Steps.. A mini-bible version of it, like the new Erdnase one, would be ideal!!
Spellbinder? What do you think you can do?

Return to “Alternative Media”