Ace Greenberg on Charlie Rose

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.

Ace Greenberg on Charlie Rose

Postby Guest » January 3rd, 2004, 7:38 am

Greenberg of "Greenberg & Kaufman" fame performs some magic during the show. Check your local PBS listings for times.

pduffie

Re: Ace Greenberg on Charlie Rose

Postby pduffie » January 3rd, 2004, 7:45 am

It was "Kaufman & Greenberg" :)

John Smetana

Postby John Smetana » January 3rd, 2004, 1:55 pm

I stumbled across this program and watched the entire segment. Having spent a large part of my life(36years) in the financial business arena, I must say that Mr. Greenberg appears to be the kind leader that can make a tough business fun, magic notwithstanding.
I wouldn't hesitate to give 120% working with/for a guy like him. The fact that he's a magician makes it all the better.

Best thoughts,
John Smetana

Jon Racherbaumer

Postby Jon Racherbaumer » January 3rd, 2004, 3:51 pm

Two Sides of Greenberg?

Ace Greenberg proved to be a beacon of balanced, good sense with a synoptic view of the financial world at large and in the ones he micro-manages as an avuncular whiz. Rose, as usual, asked incisive questions. What struck me in delightful ways was how Aces demeanor changed when he removed the rope and scissors from his pocket. His body language changed. He stood up. His eye contact was steadfast and twinkling. A different surge of energy was visible. Also, his rendition of the rope sequence was pretty darn good and it made Rose break out into uncharacteristic grins.

It was a nice surprise to see RKs old team-mate while idly surfing. He done us proud.

Onward

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » January 3rd, 2004, 5:51 pm

Has anyone taped the episode of Charlie Rose that Ace appeared on? I'd like to see it!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Jeff Eline

Postby Jeff Eline » January 5th, 2004, 5:45 am

The Charlie Rose show is being re-run today in Baltimore at 12:00 noon. I'm not sure about other markets. I'll try to have my wife tape it if it's still needed.

Postby Guest » January 6th, 2004, 6:23 am

i have the episode in realmedia format if anyone's interested. Fits on a CD.

Return to “Alternative Media”