Marlo in Print

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.
jimmycards

Marlo in Print

Postby jimmycards » January 16th, 2004, 7:07 am

For anybody interested, on my website I have a database of everthing that I have of Ed's.

It is searchable. Everything is not keyed yet, but there are different ways of looking for information.

There are over 3,800 items in the database. It is an ongoing effort to get everything keyed and I hope to improve on the way you can search but for now, it is available as is!

When I say keyed, I mean being able to look for everything Ed had in print on the 'Second Deal' or 'Convincing Control' and things like that.

You can also look for items by using a 'word' search. Example, to look for something on the Curry Switch, just enter Curry and it will list all items that contain that word.

Jim Molinari
Jim Molinari
www.jimmycards.com

Jeff Eline

Re: Marlo in Print

Postby Jeff Eline » January 16th, 2004, 7:37 am

Jim, What's the address? Thanks.

jimmycards

Postby jimmycards » January 16th, 2004, 8:08 am

Sorry about that.....

www.jimmycards.com
Jim Molinari
www.jimmycards.com

Bob Farmer

Postby Bob Farmer » January 16th, 2004, 11:23 am

I just checked this out. It's amazing, not only for Jim's work but for how many Marlo items are referenced. Jim, we all owe you many thanks for making this available.

mago

Postby mago » January 16th, 2004, 1:18 pm

Hi Jim,

I just had to say thanks for all the work that you did in bringing Eddie's work into one spot for us.

It brings back fond memories.

Tom Wolf

jimmycards

Postby jimmycards » January 21st, 2004, 12:00 pm

Thanks to another user on another site, I've added some references to Apocalypse items I was missing.

The # of items in the database is fast approaching 3,900.
Jim Molinari
www.jimmycards.com

Return to “Reference Room”