Ordering from Gordon Bean -- any problems?

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.

Ordering from Gordon Bean -- any problems?

Postby Guest » February 15th, 2005, 9:16 am

Am I the only person having a problem receiving an order from Gordon Bean? I sent him an order directly (by snail mail, using his web site address) in mid-December, enclosing a cashier's check for payment. No order received in four weeks, so in mid-January I emailed him, asking when I could expect the order. No response. I emailed him again the other day. No response.

Should I be concerned, or is this delay to be expected (I should hope not, but...)?

Anybody out there with a similar experience, or with any suggestions? Thanks!

Gordon Bean

Re: Ordering from Gordon Bean -- any problems?

Postby Gordon Bean » February 15th, 2005, 1:05 pm

My deepest apologies. It's just come to my attention that I haven't been getting the e-mail from the website address, so if anyone's tried to use that address and received no reply, my silence meant nothing more than that. The best address to use is gordontbean@hotmail.com. If Mr. Chaucer would e-mail me there, I'll get him his merchandise asap. (Along with a compensatory bonus.)

Re: Ordering from Gordon Bean -- any problems?

Postby Guest » February 16th, 2005, 7:49 am

Thanks for your speedy and gracious reply, Gordon!

Return to “Reference Room”