Book Help - Jim Klayder's "Watch Closely"

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.

Book Help - Jim Klayder's "Watch Closely"

Postby Guest » May 15th, 2005, 7:30 am

To: Forum Members

I recently got a used copy of "Watch Closely" by Jim Klayder. One side of one sheet of the booklet did not get printed. Does someone have a copy of the booklet and can provide me with the missing text?

Missing is the text from page 4 and page 81. The index indicates page 4 is entitled Close-up Mat. Page 81 should have a paragraph or so that wraps up a presentation for a Burnt and Restored Dollar Bill routine.

Appreciate any help you can provide. Respond via the Forum, or my email sashain@swbell.net

Steve Shain

Re: Book Help - Jim Klayder's "Watch Closely"

Postby Guest » May 19th, 2005, 7:22 am

Steve, I have, and have found (two factors!) the book. Page 4 is brief telling how Jim K makes mats. Page 81 contains most of the instructions for B & R bill. I'll scan and send to you if you have not had another reply.

Anthony

www.thecairnpress.com now open for our books-Costi, Leech, etc.

Return to “Reference Room”