Paper hat tear

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.

Paper hat tear

Postby Guest » November 13th, 2005, 6:21 pm

Hi, am looking for a paper hat tear that uses a chefs hat rather than a sorcerers or some other. Came across one in the last year but can't seem to find it again. I know its out there. Any leads or suggestions?

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Paper hat tear

Postby Richard Kaufman » November 13th, 2005, 9:19 pm

Look up Bob Little (I think in Hatboro, PA). He makes lots of different hat tears.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Spellbinder

Postby Spellbinder » December 9th, 2005, 11:43 am

Do you want to make them or buy them ready made? The ones you make yourself are much better than the ones you buy, and you'll find directions for making the Chef Hat (plus apron included) in Jim Gerrish's "Ungimmicked Egg Bag Routine" on my site, The Magic Nook. Just skip by the egg bag, the flower canister, and the magic oven directions and you'll find embedded deep within the instructions for making your own chef's hat. It could be the best $3 you ever spent, and I don't even get a penny of it!
Phineas Spellbinder
The Magic Nook

Postby Guest » January 4th, 2006, 9:17 am

Elisah Goodenoughs Tearable Magic also features some great hat tears. This is available from the Magic Nook.

Return to “Reference Room”