Jinx Reference Needed

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.
Jacky Kahan

Jinx Reference Needed

Postby Jacky Kahan » July 11th, 2005, 1:50 pm

HI ,
just discovered that my edition (The Jinx No. 32 May 1937 ) has a page missing... 205/206 ... can someone scan it for me? and send it by mail ...(jinxATmagicbooks.be replace AT = @)

Also regarding The Jinx No. 33 June 1937
could someone tell me what is on page 215 till 227 ?
I have the jinx issue 34 starting on 227.. but before?

Thanks!
jacky
www.magicbooks.be

Re: Jinx Reference Needed

Postby Guest » July 11th, 2005, 9:25 pm

Jacky,

I'd have to go downstairs to the library to look, but Annemann did some Jinx Extras, twice yearly if memory serves. I would bet that those pages between issue 32 and 33 are the pages from one of the Jinx Extras.

I'll check and let you know on Tuesday (tomorrow here in the states) if my supposition is incorrect.

Jon

Jacky Kahan

Postby Jacky Kahan » July 12th, 2005, 12:30 am

great thanks!

Jacky
www.magicbooks.be

Postby Guest » July 15th, 2005, 6:18 am

Yes, those pages between Jinx 33 and 34 were indeed the Summer Extra. There were summer and winter extras for the Jinx, much like Karl Fulves had Folios for the Chronicles and Pallbearers Review.

Jon

Return to “Reference Room”