Attention L.A. Magicians!

Post topics about the business side of magic.

Postby Guest » February 15th, 2004, 12:57 pm

Motivational Magic Workshop

2900 N San Fernando Blvd
Burbank,CA 91504
When: Saturday, February 21, 10:00am
Phone: 818-843-5955

Two events in one day: a magic lecture and a "Motivational Magic" workshop, both presented by Steve Hart.

Magic Lecture

A magic lecture of close-up and stand-up comedy
magic. 20 year full-time magician Steve Hart
will give you "Hart Attacks!!!" Two hours
of fun and magic for the comedy magician. Lecture fee is $10.00 at the door beginning at 3:00 pm Saturday February 21, 2004 at the Burbank Ramada Inn.

Ramada Inn
2900 N San Fernando Blvd
Burbank, CA 91504
Phone: 818-843-5955

Who is this guy Steve Hart?
Go to: http://www.stevehart.biz/SH/magician\'s_only.htm

This lecture will include the famous Poorman's Vanishing bottle, A Jumbo Comedy Card Routine, Thumbthing Ring Vanish, Jumbo Coin thru the Head, the Headless Rubber Chicken, plus six other effects.

Motivational Magic Workshop

If you are interested in using your magic in public speaking, training or in sales then you will want to attend this one day workshop for "motivational magic" with Steve Hart, magic2motivate.com

Three years ago Steve developed the only training program of its kind for magicians who wanted to understand the business and work as a "Motivational Magician". Details can be found at http://www.magic2motivate.com/workshops.htm

This workshop will be on February 21st., 2004 at the Burbank Ramada Inn from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Early registration is $67.00 which will include a workbook and a Video-CD.

$87.00 at the door.

Early registration can be made by emailing Steve through magic2motivate.com or by calling him at 1-800-504-4800.

Re: Attention L.A. Magicians!

Postby Guest » February 15th, 2004, 11:46 pm

Cool! I'm coming!

Postby Guest » February 17th, 2004, 8:48 am

Steve will appreciate that, David.

Postby Guest » February 21st, 2004, 10:08 pm

I showed up but no one was there!?

Postby Guest » February 22nd, 2004, 12:13 pm

What are you talking about? I was there and we had a great lecture. I attended both, in fact, an all-day affair.

Postby Guest » February 22nd, 2004, 1:58 pm

I went to the wrong Hotel!!! I sat there for a couple of hours and then I figured it out!

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”