Ultimate Svengali

Post topics about the business side of magic.

Ultimate Svengali

Postby Guest » January 5th, 2005, 2:49 pm

The Ultimate Svengali Deck Book has just been completed by one of South Africa's leading magicians, Jacques Marais. It includes more than a dozen brilliant, new, never-before-published routines with the Svengali Deck. Easy to do! No sleight of hand! 50 pages of ultimate magic. Book available seperately or as a set with 12 complete preset Svengali Decks & the necessary paraphenalia for each trick. Contact me at e-mail if you're interested.

mrgoat

Re: Ultimate Svengali

Postby mrgoat » January 20th, 2005, 11:22 am

Originally posted by bluelady:
The Ultimate Svengali Deck Book has just been completed by one of South Africa's leading magicians, Jacques Marais. It includes more than a dozen brilliant, new, never-before-published routines with the Svengali Deck. Easy to do! No sleight of hand! 50 pages of ultimate magic. Book available seperately or as a set with 12 complete preset Svengali Decks & the necessary paraphenalia for each trick. Contact me at e-mail if you're interested.
Does Mark Lewis know?

;)

John Smetana

Postby John Smetana » January 21st, 2005, 8:46 am

I have no idea who Blue Lady is, but I do know she doesn't respond to the requested e mails. I sent her a note when this item first appeared and have heard nothing.

all the best,
John

PS- I have no doubt that Mark knows all about this

Geno Munari

Postby Geno Munari » January 23rd, 2005, 3:43 pm

I'll take two.

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”